15

"If you won't love me then you won't love anyone." He takes his knife slices my arm.

"Ah what the fuck!" He laughs like a crazy person. Fuck it he is crazy the hell.

He's psycho , he try's to slice me again when he gets slammed to the floor.

The men holding me down get off and try's to hit the man who took down their so called leader.

I decide to help with the adrenaline I have.

I punch and kick the man with brunette hair until he gets knocked out, probably needs to go to the hospital.

The blonde male pulls me off and gets on top of me to punch me. I look over to see the knife that crazy bitch had.

So I grab it and stab it in the mans side. He screams as I punch him and push him off of me.

He won't die, he got stabbed in a spot where he'll be fine. I huff while I lie on the floor.

I see someone get on top of me, I try to punch him but he stops me. "It's me, quit." My eyes clear to see Hoseok.

He picks me up and slings my arm over his shoulder. "Ah." He looks at me worried "Oh sorry, I'll be more careful with you're arm."

He walks me out of the alley way. I look back but I wish I didn't. When I looked at the male named Won, his face had been distorted and he seemed lifeless.

The third boy was sitting against the wall and with blood not so far above his body on the wall.

What the fuck did he do.

He just continues to take me home, I give him my keys as he unlocks the door and sets me on my bed.

"Where's you're first aid kit." I point to my bathroom.

He quickly goes in and come out to sit right next to me.

"Take it off." I looked at him shocked "What?!" He sighs "Take it off, you're clothes." I look at him confused.

"Why would I take off my-" he grabs my shirt and yanks it off me. "Hey! What the fuck- ow!"

He places my shirt on the floor and opens the first aid kit.

"I don't want to be rough like that but I need to clean you're wounds." He gets a cotton ball and puts alcohol on it.

He just sighs, I try to push him off. "I can clean it myself."

I don't even notice that he starts to get pissed.

He grabs my arm tightly and yanks me. "OW! What the-" I look into his eyes and I shut up.

"Fucking quit, you are hurt so shut up and sit there. I don't care if you can clean it yourself. You are hurt and I want to help you."

He places it on my cut and I groan "Fuck, warn me."

He glared at me with a glance and continues to clean the rest of my wounds. He finishes and bandages me up.

This was definitely unexpected but I also feel a bit bad. I see him trying to walk out but I grab his hand.

He looks at me confused. "Where do you think you're going."

~~~
Authors note

I forgot to post again.....

I'll remember tomorrow!!

I promise