47

He walks into the penthouse and heads straight to the stairs. I look around and make eye contact with a worker.

I blush and shove my face into Hoseoks chest. Hoseok looks down confused but turns to see the worker. He glares at the worker as if to say "don't look at him."

He places his hand on my head to keep me hidden as his other hand adjust to hold me better.

He pushes his door open with a slight tap of his foot and when we enter he shuts it with the same foot.

Hoseok walks straight to the shower and places me on the toilet. As he turns the water on I blush thinking he's going to have sex with me in the shower.

Once the waters ready he brings me in and starts washing my body for me. "I'm sorry." I look confused "For wha-" I let out a gasp as I feel his finger insert into me.

He moves it back and forth as I bend myself over to hold myself on the showers wall.

Hoseok just kisses my back as he thrusts his finger back and fourth. I left out a final moan as I feel myself cum.

But when I look back Hoseok pulled his fingers out and started to wash himself as well.

Before I could say anything he stops the shower and wraps me in a towel and drys my hair.

I'm just dumb founded, what is he doing? We finally get to the bed and as he lays me down on the bed, he kisses my head.

"Get some sleep." He lays in bed as I stare at the ceiling confused. "Um... Hoseok?" He hums "Are we not.. um.. having sex?"

He turns to me "I was joking with you. I didn't really mean round 2."'I close my eyes trying to process this.

I slightly sit myself up "Then what as that in the shower?" Hoseok looks at me "I was cleaning you, you don't expect to sleep with my cum in you, do you?"

I blush as I hear his words, but I soon feel his hand on my cheek. I look up to see his eyes looking at me longingly.

"I'll never do something you don't want, you never said you were ok with round 2 and I never wanted you to feel as if I brought you here for sex. I know we didn't really get to eat dinner but I'd love to take you to breakfast, with out the sex this time."

He chuckles "We will definitely eat the food this time I promise. But get some rest, I was a lot rougher then usual." He smiles softly at me as he lays down and adjusts himself so I can lay with him.

I lay on his chest as he reaches for the blankets " Though sex is amazing with you, I don't need it to love being near you. Just sometimes I want you and if you also want me, why would I not go for it."

I huff as he chuckles again "But seriously." He places his chin on my head as he also strokes my hair. "I don't need it, so let's relax and not think about it ok?"

I just nod "Thank you." He huffs "Don't have thanks for something any person should do. No means no and I take that seriously. I don't care if I'm about to cum or penetrate you. If your uncomfortable, stop me. Ok?"

I nod "words sweetie" I smile "I understand, but still thank you." He just smiles with me "Just get some sleep." I nod as we both drift to sleep.