9

I wake up to the man I slept with on his- wait is that my phone?

"Oh good morning sleepy head, sorry I just thought I would give you my number if that's ok with you."

I shrug and kiss him on his forehead, if he gets to annoying I'll just block him.

He smiles as I just rub his head...cute.

"Oh by the way, what's your name?" He looks over at me with a bright smile "my names Chung Win."

I nod as he gets up and walks over to me and gives me a back hug while I get water.

I look at him confused, as he looks up at me with a cute smile.

I just sigh and pat his head. I look at the time and then at him.

"I think it's about time you leave." He looks at me pouty but nods.

He puts on some pants and walks over to the entry way. I walk over to him and lay against the wall.

"You keeping my shirt?" He chuckles as he finished putting on his shoes.

"It gives me a reason to see you again." I smirk at him as he walks out.

I stand in the door way and grab him wrapping my arms around his waist.

He looks at me surprised "Make sure to give it back." I kiss his neck and he giggles.

"I'll see you later." He kisses my cheek and leaves waving good bye.

He's definitely cute, to bad I won't see him again.

I look over and see Jin walking out. "Ah Yoongi."

Oh no, I try to close my door but he stops it.

"I have great news!!" I sigh and let him in.

He stops once he gets in, I just looks at him confused.

I then turn around and look at my room. Clothes are on the floor, bed sheets are messy.

Condom wrappers on the floor and me shirtless with grey sweatpants on with hickeys on me.

I just scratch my head.

"Look just tell me the news." I sit at my counter as he starts to talk.

"Anyway, you remember what you told me to do?" I just nod "something like figure something out."

He nods "Well I decided to try it out and well... we had sex." He instantly covers his mouth as he blushes.

"Yes that's cool just try better next ti- WHAT!" I look at him shocked.

They fucked? That quickly? I mean I can't say anything but I do it on purpose, he's a lover I'm a fucker.

It's not good for him to fuck that quickly, it could break his heart.

"Wait why? Is he trustworthy?" Jin smiles and nods.

"Well we both got slightly buzzed and I made a big move and leaned In for a kiss. He was shocked at first but kissed me back."

He looks as if he's telling his wedding story.

"Then we started making out and he grabbed my hips, pulling me on top of him and I grinded on him. After we just ahhhhh."

He puts his hands on his checks and just moves his back side to side.

Talk about pure romance Jesus. I just smile "well I'm glad, if he ever fucks you over let me know, I'll kill him." Jin just smiles.

"Thank you Yoongi." He stays a little longer as we talk. He ends up leaving and I just sigh.

Time to clean.