43

Is it really the day, it has been 4 days since Hoseok asked me out.

Since then he hasn't messaged me, call me or even see me at the shop. It's like he fell off the face of the earth.

I sigh as I sit outside on my balcony. Should I go through with this. I don't know if I'm ready.

I light a cigarette as I sit on my balcony's bar. I let the first puff of smoke leave my lips as I look up at the sky.

"What should I do." I just listen to the wind not really paying attention to anything.

"You should go." My eyes open and look over to Jin leaning on his bar, staring at me.

"Sorry?" He smiles standing up straight "You should go, what's there to lose? Love? A broken heart? Loneliness? I'm sorry to tell you but you already have most of those things."

I roll my eyes but what he's saying is true. Before he turns around to walk back in he breaths in and let's out a deep sigh.

"Plus how can you have a broken heart from the outcome if you don't even love them in the first." I look at him again surprised but he's already gone.

I know we talked about him and all but I never said I loved him... but he's right. You can't have a broken heart if you didn't give it to them first.

I put out the rest of my cigarette as I get decide to get ready. Scared I would forget, I wrote down what he told me 4 days ago.

I grab my black button up with my pants and quickly put on a shiny blazer. It might be a bit too flashy but it will do. It's a date after all, I have to look nice.
(Photo at end)

Getting a little to ahead of myself I try to sit back and think. If tonight goes wrong and he shows his true colors will you be ok.

Men can show many faces and many hidden flags that sometimes you don't realize it tell your ship has already began to sink.

There has always been something about him, his comfort, his handsomeness, they way he seems to control a room. Whether that be through his looks or his dance moves.

An maybe that's why I chose to despise him. I sigh looking at the clock and realize it's time.

I run to the bus stop as it takes me to the closest train. I didn't really know where I was going but my phone knew.

When the train arrives at my destination I step out and walk to what I believe to be in a restaurant but oh was I wrong

When my eyes laid upon where he sent me.... I had no words, this was a 5 star hotel with a famous restaurant at the top of it but what's even more insane is above the restaurant is a pent house.

What am I exactly getting myself into and do I have to pay for this???