27

There was no reason as to why last night or what I think happened last night, could have happened.

It doesn't make sense to me, I shouldn't have, no more like why would I?

He's Jins best friend and someone I fucking hate.....

Maybe I didn't really happen and he was messing with me.

I instantly feel a sharp pain on my ass and just stand there...

FUCK! No it actually happened.

Ok calm down Yoongi, nothing to serious all you did was have sex right? You did that a lot...

You fucking dumbass you never bottom! Why did I bottom!

Maybe it was just to much alcohol you know?

Ugh whatever, if I didn't wake up before him then it must have been good anyway so why am I complaining.

It just won't happen again, I can go back to just ignoring him and going to work and fuxking random ass people.

Wait! Why did he even want to fuck me?!

Maybe it was a lot of pent up sexual tension he had. He dose seem like the person to just not have sex.

Maybe once a week... maybe once a month. the girls would definitely like him.

He's very attractive and his jawline is a very keen part of his face that brings it all together.

Don't forget about his abs, he clearly works out on the side. He's definitely dominant he doesn't give any other feeling.

His favorite position is probably doggy style, with the dominance he gives he would probably grab a woman's hips with force while smirking and ignoring her embarrassed whimpering.

He would definitely slam it In.......

My eyes widen as my thoughts start to travel off the deep end and I freak out.

Stop. no, no, don't think about how much he used you in bed.... I- fuck.

I need to calm down, it's not good to think about how his face looked at you...

I cover my face with my hands groaning. What the fuck just happened.

I need to control myself, I'm probably acting like this because I haven't had dick in awhile.

Yea maybe....

I think the best option now is to just clean my apartment and ignore all my thoughts.

I sigh and quickly start cleaning the mess Jin and everyone else made.

It wasn't much, just alcohol bottles on my table and on my kitchen counter.

Food on the table and even some on the floor, cards from what seems to be from a game on the floor, and bottle caps everywhere.

Let's not forget about my clothes on the floor and the bed from the night before.....

I groan and just continue cleaning, starting tomorrow I'll go back to being my regular self and act like nothing happened!

I finished in acouple hours and just brushed myself off from the sweat and sigh in relief.

Now to take a shower and finally forget about the other night!

I walk in the bathroom and start to take off my clothes and throw it in the hamper.

Me and Hoseok never happened, be gone with him.

That's when I look in the mirror to see what Hoseok had left behind for me, so that I never forget what happened that night.

"HICKIES!!!!"