45

He sits down on a couch outside and keeps me straddling his lap.

"Outside." He grins "Scared? No one will see us." I point to the door "I asked them all to leave if they see me kiss you." I look at him speechless.

"So you planned all of this?" He shrugs. I roll my eyes getting off him about to walk away when he grabs my waist and pulls me back down.

He leans into my ear, I can feel his hot breath on my ear. "Where do you think youre going?"

I lean my head away as he places his hand on my throat. "I'm not going to force you, nor will I do anything you don't want. Whatever I do, if you are not comfortable with it, push me away."

I can feel my heart start to race. What is this feeling.
His hand travels down my body as he starts to kiss my neck.

"Why are you doing this." His hand starts to unbuckle my pants "because" his lips travel up my neck and to my ear "I want you." His lips move to the other side of my neck as he unzips my pants.

"I want your attention." His kisses start to deepen on my neck, I can even feel him slightly grind against me. "I want your eyes."

I lean my head back to let him have more access "I want your voice." As he says that he bites onto my neck and I let out a moan.

He smirks as he licks up my neck "And I want your love." My eyes line with his as those words leave his mouth. Feeling fully in a trance I close my eyes and kiss him.

Feeling the lips that where just sending shivers on my neck, makes me want to melt. He inserts his tongue, forcing to take over as his hand palms me.

"Open." I put my arms on the couch as I spread my legs, still never letting my lips leave his.

"Good boy." I moan as he takes his hand and slides them in my pants. He palms my dick, rubbing it up and down making me moan more.

I let go of the kiss to breath but he just places his lips back on my neck leaving blue marks all over my body.

Feeling as if he's doing all the work I start to press my body on his, grinding back and forth.

Just as he bites into my neck I feel him groan against my skin. He places his right hand on my waist and slowly guides me against him.

"Fuck" his head leans back as both of his hands are now on my waist.

I get off him to sit on my knees infront of him.

He looks at me curious I unzip his pants and place my mouth on his boxers. He bites his lip at the sensation of my breath on his dick.

I slightly pulled down his boxers enough to grab his dick gently. "Your playing a dangerous game." I just smirk."I know."

~~~
Authors Note
It's really late and the next day but Happy Halloween!!!