48

What would you do if you fell for a man you knew close to nothing about.

I wonder too, would I not care? Would I try to find the answers? Or would I just ask him...

A lot came through my mind as I look across the street to see the man I had thought I was falling in love with, hugging a woman...

Not any ordinary woman, a beautiful woman and as he let go of the hug he grabbed her hands and smiled way brighter then I've ever seen.

Why do I only feel my heart drop as I see the woman has a ring on her finger. Why did I never notice that the man I felt like I loved always wore a ring as a necklace....

Why wouldn't I notice? Because it's never something I thought I had to worry about.

As my stomach started to quicken with a very fast pace of anxiety I come to realize the store they were in.... A wedding dress store.

Now I could be thinking, maybe he knows the girl. Maybe she's getting married to someone else. I could have the situation all wrong.

But something didn't feel right as I saw him walk out a room with a suit on and the girl jumped in happiness...

My thoughts going slower then my movements, I grab my phone and quickly text Hoseok "Hey, what are you doing." And my heart drops...

Not that I thought it could sink even more, I just see him look at his phone then put it away as soon as the girl looks his way.

She smiles brightly as she just goes to him and kisses his cheek. I've had enough...

How could the man I was falling for... the man I had just spent an amazing night with... how COULD!!

"Yoongi?" Jin says as he finally sees how distort I am. "Are you ok?" I just get up quickly.

But Jin sees what I'm looking at and quickly turns to me. "Yoongi- wait-" I just leave, I don't care.

I don't care to pay for my lunch, I don't care to see Jin, I don't care to see Hoseok or even speak to him, I don't care about the anxiety filling my lungs, my stomach and my heart.

I don't care that tears are falling as I walk past people, I don't care about last night and most of all I don't care about a stupid no good thing about love.

Now when I ask what would you do if you fell for man you know nothing about... I believe I know what I would do.

I would never give my heart to the man in the first place and I would never let anyone again.

How could I let my walls down and let in a pest who only brings a virus into my heart.

I couldn't do anything as my breathing started to stutter, as my words started to scatter. My chest felt as if a cinder block made it cave in.

My thoughts weren't racing, it's as if it knew exactly what to think about and where to travel. My feet didn't need my blurry eyes to know where it was going.

My hands didn't need anything to grab because I didn't want to lose the one thing I could hold onto.

I was scared but I was hurt.... I felt a pit of anxiety but I was numb. It's as if my very nerves disappeared but you could still tell they were there.

I felt nothing on the inside but showed everything on the outside and for that.... I knew I was broken.