25

Hoseok slides his hand behind my waist and softly pulls me in.

"Will I just be another toy to you?" I look at Hoseok, I grin.

"If you were then I wouldn't mind you being the last one I play with." Hoseok smirks and kisses me again.

He leans far down, it feels like I'm practically hanging off the ledge.

He picks me up and places me on the balcony's fence. I wrap one arm around his neck and the other is placed on the rail.

I look down to see how far I could fall. I feel a slight ounce of worry but Hoseok grabs my hip with one hand and grips the back of my neck with the other.

He pulls me in and whispers in my ear "don't worry I won't let you fall." He softly bites on my ear and I close my eyes while rolling them back.

"Who knew you were crazy." He grins. "Not the only thing I'm crazy with." He leans in and kisses me with a bit of tongue then bites my lip.

"Oh? Then show me." We're both smirking at this point. He shoves me into a kiss.

Heavy breathing mixed with wet kisses that keep us from falling off the edge.

It's to hot, I start to unbutton his shirt as he keeps his hand on the back of my neck.

He grabs under my thigh and pulls me in closer, I can feel him grind on me.

I moan softly and throw my head back, I open my eyes to see him staring down at me.

"Fuck" I stare as the man holding my thigh and my neck with an open shirt that shows his abs and only the moon shows me just how fit he is.

He raises his brow "need a break." I bite my lip.

"That's the only thing I don't need right now." He chuckles.

Hoseok grabs my shirt at the top and pops all of my buttons off as well.

I take a sharp breath "be careful I could fall you know." He tightens his grip on me.

"You think I'll let that happen baby doll." I lick my lips.

"Just stop talking." He smirks "gladly." We finally both take our shirts off as he picks me up and walks me inside as we make out.

He throws me on the bed as I prop up on my elbows.

He never breaks eye contact as he undoes his belt. I just stare at his belt.

I look up at him and he points at me and then tells me to come over with the same finger.

I bite my lip as I crawl to him never breaking eye contact.

I sit on my knees as I slowly unbutton his pants and zip them down.

I pull his pants down. "Good kitten."

He softly pushes me down on the bed and moves to my stomach.

He hovers over my body, breathing over it and sometimes leaving kisses.

"What's taking you so long." His hand undoes my pants.

He looks up at me "don't you wanna play with youre new toy? Sense it's the first, shouldn't you savor it?" He yanks my pants off and get goosebumps.

"You're taking to long." I grab him and kiss him.

He smirks into the kiss. We kiss back and fourth as he slips his tongue in sometimes.

He grabs both of my thighs and pulls them up.

"You sure about this sweetheart?" I lean my head back "I've been waiting for it, yes I'm sure." He inserts his fingers and I moan.

"You ok?" I nod as he kisses my knee "good." It takes awhile but it's not long tell he can fit two fingers.

He gets going back and forth as I moan. He puts in the third and I slightly arch my back.

He licks his lips and looks at me "Sensative aren't we?" I slap his arm "fuck off." He chuckles.

He pulls them out and gets back over me "you ready?" I nod.

He leans in and kisses over my neck and he aligns himself. Just as he's about to thrust he bites my neck.

I arch my back while closing my eyes and moaning. He groans as he slightly pulls out and pushes himself back in.

Once he makes sure I'm good he stands on his knees.
He grabs my hips and slightly lifts me up.

"If it hurts stop me, got it." I nod. He smirks as he slams inside me.

I grab onto the pillow and moan. He throws his head back groaning.

He continues at a medium pase, constantly slamming inside me, as I just try and grab anything I can.

He leans down and kisses me, I try to keep up. I wrap my arms and legs around him.

He places his legs under mine and lays his arms above and beside my head.

He never lets go of my lips as he slams inside of me with each thrust.

I occasionally break the kiss by moaning, he just grabs my chin and shoved his tongue back in my mouth.

Muffled moans and the sound of the bed moving is all you can hear.

I stop him, I unwrap myself and push him off. He looks a bit concerned but I get on top of him and align him back with me as I slowly push myself back down on him.

I lay my hand on his stomach and lean my head back, he grabs my hips and moans.

"Fuck." I tilt my head while looking at him smirking. I start moving myself up and down moaning as I do so.

He lets me but sometimes grabs my hips and yanks me straight down, causing me to stop and loudly moan.

It gose for awhile as me and him both moan "I'm
About to cum." He looks at me and smirks. Just as I'm about to be pulls me off.

"What the fuck, I was almost there." He grabs me and shoves me on the bed, he grabs my hips and pulls it up.

"Oh we're not done yet." He thrusts himself back in me and I grab the bed.

It felt so much deeper in doggy style.

He slams into me harder then before and sometimes slaps my ass.

"Harder." He looks at me with a eye brow raised "you sure." I nod. "Just fucking do it-ahhh!"

He grips my hips and shoves himself back in at full force causing him to stutter in his thrust afterwards.

He continues as I moan loudly, he grabs my hair and pulls me up "this ok?" I bite my lip.

I wrap my arm around his neck and kiss him with my tongue. "More then enough."

We make out as he thrust for a bit before he slams me back into the bed.

"Fuck im cumming." I moan "you can cum in me." He bites his lip. He slams in me as I scream a bit, I feel myself about to cum as he thrust one more time.

"Awe cute." Feeling embarrassed and still being penetrated I just ignore it.

"Fuck. I love you're moans." With just a few more thrusts he cums inside me.

He stays still for a bit before letting go and pulling out.

I collapse and breath heavily. I feel myself get lifted "what are you doing?" He smiles "your expect me to leave you like this?"

The rest of the night he cleaned me up and laid in bed with me.