30

"Yoongi I think you only have one last customer then you will be done." I wave him off nodding.

Today wasn't that rough of a day but it was definitely tiring. Just drawing some lines on people may seem easy but it's tedious.

Making sure everything is perfect, that you don't go to far into the skin. Re-going over some lines because there light.

Even making sure that the person is ok, people range in different pain tolerances, you got the people who can't feel it, the people who like it a little too much or the people that can't take it at all.

Sessions that should be 30 minutes end up being an hour sometimes, I don't mind it because they can't help it but it dose get annoying sometimes.

"Alright I'm done with my last customer I'm gonna head home." My manager just waved at me "Alright take care."

I head home but once I open my door another body pushes past me and sits on my bed.

"Jin?" He hums taking out his phone. "Really?"

For the past few days after our talk, Jin will come over after finishing some manga panels for his story.

He has yet to miss a day and it gets on my nerves, and the main reason he dose it..

"Sooo, did you figure it out yet?" Is to see if I'm ready to tell him who's my so in so crush.

"For the 8th time Jin, no." He whines "Come onnnnn figure it out already, I wanna know."

I sigh "Jin, if I didn't figure it out right away then what makes you think I'll get it now."

He just stares at me "Because I'm here? With my wonderful knowledge, how would you not know."

I groan, look Jin can definitely be smart and help me sometimes, let me say that again....SOMETIMES.

But not always, so it's annoying when he thinks that whatever he says will help instantly.

"I don't know yet, it will take time. You coming over one day won't just magically help it."

He nods "I know but I just...I just want to know! It's exciting." I roll my eyes.

"Anyway, what's your plan?" I look at him with a blank expression on my face once I take of my shirt.

"A plan?" Jin nods "You know, to help you with that."

I look at him blankly again "Oh my god Yoongi, with youre god damn crush." I just nod with my mouth in a form of an O.

"I don't know, just ride the waves and see if they crash I guess." Jin shakes his head "You've got this all wrong."

I take off my pants as I grab my new clothes to slide into "You aren't supposed to be the waves that crash into the surfer, you need to be the board of the surfer."

I look at him stupidly "Jin what?" He sighs "The board and a surfer have a trust pack, he trust in his will to stand while he also trusts the board to keep him afloat."

I just nod "So you need to be his trust not the wave he falls into." I roll my eyes again.

"Why dose it matter? We aren't even together yet why do I have to think this far."

Jin shrugs "You have to act like you're in a relationship with him to understand if you want it." I shrug as well "I guess."

It falls silent before Jin stands up "I got it!" I look at him while cooking some food. "Got what?"

He smiles "A plan!"