20

I felt super drowsy and a heavy feeling on my body when I woke up.

That's weird all I did was hang with Jin- don't tell me I fucked him.

I quickly pushed the person off scared, all I hear is a thud and a low groan.

When I peak past my bed I see...Hoseok?

He rubs his back and looks up at me with hooded tired eyes.

My eyes travel as I see his shirts off and my eyes widen.

"Morning?" I freeze as I hear his voice, oh god he has a hot morning voice.

I shake my head and take a deep breath "why are you in my bed and shirtless? Last time I checked I was with Jin"

He sighs and stands up, damn was he always so tall.. and handsome?

He scratches his stomach while yawning. "Basically you were drunk when I came to Jins house and took you home."

I nod "but how I ended up here was you asked me to promises you that I would stay if you took the Advil I gave you."

I nod but slowly stop.. I what? "Oh and then I guess I took my shirt off cause I was hot and didn't notice."

In the brink of realization I quickly get up and push Hoseok out of my house while he yells at me.

I shut the door on him as I breath, I then think and throw his shirt and shoes out.

I shut the door again and sigh while also breathing in again.

I...I asked him to stay? That doesn't sound right.

Did- did he see that side of me? I was drunk enough to not remember.

I walk away from my door and decide to change, I take my pants off. I throw them in the hamper and just as I'm taking my shirt off, my door opens

I see Hoseok walk in as he stops mid way staring at me. In shock I just stand there with me in my underwear and my tattoos on display with bed head.

Hoseok swallows hard and continues to walk. He walks straight to me and I can feel my heart race.

He stands infront of me and leans forward causing me to fall on my bed. He grabs his stuff from my bed side table and walks away.

But as he walks he turns around and sees me sitting on the bed dumb founded with a red face as he smirks.

"Sorry I had to grab my stuff and you weren't hearing me call you outside. But glad to know you weren't mad about me coming back."

I snap back into reality as I get embarrassed and start to throw shit at him. "GET OUT!"

He starts laughing as he walks out and leaves. I fall on the floor and just think.

Did he just smirk at me? And joke around? What the fuck?

I grab a shirt near me and shove my face in it and curl up in a ball.

I can feel myself get red again and smile "This isn't healthy."