𝟑. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
(𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗂, 𝖾𝗉 𝗂𝗏 - '𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗑-𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌')

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 in the Bahamas and Gwendolyn decided that was the best place she could spend her last week of vacation if she wanted to be able to face the s...

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 in the Bahamas and Gwendolyn decided that was the best place she could spend her last week of vacation if she wanted to be able to face the snob society she lived in as the perfect girl.

"Where the hell have you been?" Queen B herself approached Gwen as the latter walked into the school hallway, Serena was just a few steps behind their brunette friend and seemed just as interested in the Vanderbilt heiress's whereabouts.

"Relaxing in the Bahamas." the lie easily fled through her lips. While he was indeed in the Bahamas, relaxing was the last thing she did. God knows she tried to, but there was a mess of feelings inside of her and she couldn't comprehend half of it. The guilty eating her from inside out was expected, but why did she felt so hurt by Nick? It wasn't like she was expecting to have a steady relationship with him. Still, no matter the mess that Gwen's thoughts had become her friends weren't supposed to know about her summer affair. "If I have to spend another school year helping you guys with the messes you get yourselves into I most definitely need a week in a private island."

"Don't be like that, we know you love to help us." Serena teased.

"While you were away my brother asked about you several times." Blair commented with a frown. "It was really weird."

"Well, your brother is a weird guy, B." Gwen shrugged and quickly changed the subject. "How are things with the Lord?"

"Chuck almost broke us up, but his plan backfired and now Marcus and I are closer than ever."

"Good for you, B!"

"S, was about to tell me about a moment she had with Dan Humphrey inside the elevator during the blackout." the brunette glanced at their blonde friend who was standing by Gwen's left side.

"If you guys are back together I won't even bother to feign surprise." the Vanderbilt girl declared immediately. She usually was a supportive friend, but God knows Serena and Dan's relationship was like a switch that could be on or off at any moment.

"It's quite the opposite actually."

"You broke up?" Gwen squinted her blue eyes looking towards her friends in suspicion. "For real this time?"

"Yes, it was during the blackout. We got stuck together inside the elevator, then we talked and we just knew things were over." Serena sighed. "After he left, I just hid there. How pathetic is that?" before her two friends could answer she turned to them with her index finger up as a warning. "No! Don't answer that."