𝟐𝟎. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲
(𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘪, 𝘦𝘱 𝘹𝘪𝘹 -'𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳')

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲(𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘪, 𝘦𝘱 𝘹𝘪𝘹 -'𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳')

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 Blair sure walked fast. Nick didn't try catching up with her for a few blocks, she needed time on her own to cool off and maybe the freezing temperature would help with that — also, Nicholas feared B would try to bite his head off like a raging beast should he approach her. In the meantime, the older Waldorf sibling had time to think about what he could tell the fuming brunette girl walking a good ten steps ahead of him in order to make her feel better, but nothing that came to his mind felt right.

Truth be told, Blair had all right to feel devastated. Nick didn't want to tell her she should get her shit together and feel better at once. All her plans for the future — the ones she had been idealizing ever since she was a kid — were destroyed in a matter of days. Sure, she wasn't doomed for all eternity, and at some point, she'd come up with a way to be all the things she wanted to be, but it sucks when the path you intended on taking is no longer available and you have to find an alternative route.

"Hey, let's get a pretzel." Nick jogged to catch up with Blair once he saw the food truck on the other side of the street. Perhaps feeding his sister carbs would help lighten her mood — it would definitely lighten his.

"Why do you always assume junky food will solve anyone's problems?" Blair raised one dark brow at him, not convinced eating would make her feel any better.

"It won't, but at least it tastes good." he shrugged.

Blair looked at her brother who stared back at her expectantly. He had a fair point, to be honest. She'd already reached rock bottom so she might as well eat some carbs. "Fine." the girl huffed giving in. "You better pay, though."

Nick agreed and the two walked towards the food truck in comfortable silence. Blair was thankful that Nicholas hadn't nagged her about what happened at the Dean's house or about her other latest questionable decisions Serena had probably informed him about. She knew, however, that at so point he'd talk about it — much to her dismay. Once the siblings got their pretzels and continued their walk home, now side by side, Nichola brought up the subject his sisters as dreading.

"The college you go to doesn't define who you are." the brown-haired boy tried to sound as casual as possible, he didn't want Blair to think he was giving her a lecture because that wasn't the case. "Nor it does going to college at all."

"It does in our world." B grumbled keeping her eyes on the pretzel in her hands, she'd only taken one bite of it and now with this conversation, her appetite vanished for good. "Besides, it is easy for you to say that when you were accepted in Yale right away and now are living the college life dad wanted for both of us."