𝟖. 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐰𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖; 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐰𝐞𝐧
(𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗂, 𝖾𝗉 𝗏𝗂 - '𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍')

𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖴𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌!𝖨𝗍 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖦 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇, 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗋𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝗅𝗈...

𝖨𝗍 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖦 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇, 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗋𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝗅𝗈𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖺𝗀𝖾𝖽. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗒, 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗒. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖸𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝖲𝗅𝗈𝖺𝗇 𝖨𝗋𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅. 𝖣𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖦𝗐𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾?

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐏 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 had to continue with that shit show? A week passed after Gwen's summer endeavors were exposed to the world and the blogger still mentioned the case. To be honest, Gwen was more concerned to find out who the hell was the snitch who passed the information to Gossip Girl, yet no plausible suspect ever came to Gwen's mind.

Luckily, the infuriating blog was the only problem in Gwen's life at the moment — that is if you don't count those mandarin lessons she was failing miserably. A couple of the days after the disastrous fashion show, Blair came to her senses and decided to make amends with Gwen. According to the Waldorf girl, Gwendolyn was now on 'friendship probation' — whatever that was. The Vanderbilt heir just figured it meant B would use her mistake as blackmail as many times as she wanted.

"Cmon, G!" Blair pressed as they made their way around Constance's hallways. "I know you're almost an official student of Columbia at this point and have no interest in Yale, but we all know your grandfather wants you to go there. What better way to appease him than to go and visit the campus? Besides, I need you for emotional support! Oh, and you can also go and see your father."

Gwen replied before the Waldorf girl could come up with more reasons for her to join the Yale trip. "Since when Blair Waldorf needs emotional support?"

The brunette with a short temper scoffed. "Need I remind you that you still are redeeming yourself after lying to me about having an affair with my own brother?"