𝟏𝟔. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔; 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝
(𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘪, 𝘦𝘱 𝘹𝘷𝘪 - 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘦!)

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 (or at least what's left of it), Gwendolyn Vanderbilt was accepted to Columbia University — plus two of the other three colleges she also applied for — just as expected

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 (or at least what's left of it), Gwendolyn Vanderbilt was accepted to Columbia University — plus two of the other three colleges she also applied for — just as expected. Even though her chance of being admitted was high — not only because of her perfect curriculum but because her mother studied there and that made the girl a legacy and, well, her last name was Vanderbilt, that probably did help as well —, Gwen's nerves got to her to the point she had been having stomach aches as the acceptance day got closer. Senior students all over Constance and St Jude were in similar situations as they waited for their own results. It was the day Yale would reveal who was accepted, Gwen knew Blair would be on edge — the Waldorf girl had put too much pressure on herself to get into the college that was pretty much part of her family at this point. That's why when the acceptance news actually got out and Blair ended being on the waiting list Gwendolyn canceled everything she had planned for the day in order to stay with her friend at all costs — Lord knows how Blair Waldorf gets when she doesn't get what she wants.

The two girls had a few classes separated, but Gwen didn't think a couple of hours would be enough to Blair havoc chaos — silly Gwendolyn. Not only did Queen B and her minions have a so-called Nelly Yuki Project but they were also planning on taking down some teacher who gave Blair a bad grade.

"I know that look, you're up to no good." Serena approached the table where Blair and Gwen sat with the other girls.

"Is she ever up to anything good, though?" Gwendolyn muttered rolling her eyes. "I've been trying to talk her out of it for the last fifteen minutes, it's your turn, S."

The Waldorf girl smiled innocently at her two best friends. "Good is subjective and if you don't believe me you can look it up."

"You wanna get Rachel back for the grade she gave you." the it-girl didn't even have to wonder for long about what her best friend's scheme was.

"A new teacher is like a child." Penelope said in her supreme bitch manner. "It has to be taught."

"And spanked." the girl whose name Gwen could never recall added.

"Ew." the Vanderbilt girl sent a disgusted look her way, but she simply shrugged unbothered.

"And I can't risk not getting into Yale, so it's open season on Miss Iowa." Blair continued. "It's time to shuck the corn."

While the girls on the table — except Gwen — giggled as if Blair was a comedian, Serena starred back at the brunette in a mix of disappointment and worry. "I wasn't supposed to say anything but you're going to Yale. You got in, an early admission."