[01: envelope]

Chenle woke up from the loud sound that was coming from his alarm clock. He groaned as he lazily turned it off.

He stands up from his bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After a few minutes, he got out of the bathroom and wore his uniform that was hanging on his closet. He went infront of the mirror to check himself as he brushed his (dyed) blonde hair away from his eyes.

He reached out for a black jewelry box that was sitting on his drawer and opened it. Revealing a moon shaped necklace that holds a lot of memories. He removes it on the box and hanged it on his own neck. He smiled at himself in the mirror and hid the necklace under his uniform.

He gets his bag from a a wooden chair and heads out to the door to go to school.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Chenle! Good morning." Chenle was greeted by Donghyuck, his best friend.

"Morning, hyung. There's not much good in the morning." Chenle laughed at what he said.

"Haha, very funny. That's what you always say, Chenle." Donghyuck said, sarcasm was clearly wrapped around his voice.

Chenle opened his locker and saw an envelope again. He has been receiving mysterious envelopes since a few months ago and he had no clue who is giving it to him.

Chenle grabbed the envelope.

"Ha..." Chenle let out a sigh as he looked at the envelope.

"You received another one again today?" Donghyuck asked as he looked at the envelope on Chenle's hands.

"Yep, do you have any idea who is giving this to me?" Chenle opened the envelope and unfolds the letter inside of it.

"No, there's more than a hundred students in our school. How would I know?" Donghyuck replied.

"Of course you wouldn't know." Chenle rolled his eyes at Donghyuck jokingly.

"Good morning, muffin. Are you dying to know who I am?" Chenle reads out what was written on the letter, loud enough for Donghyuck to hear.

"The heck, this mysterious human behind this letter is such a creep..." Chenle scoffed.

"Muffin? Gosh, that's cringey." Donghyuck scrunched his nose in which Chenle chuckled at.

"I know."