[11: unwanted call]

Chenle stretched out his arms. He has been studying for a test next week and good thing he had progress.

The broken moon shaped necklace caught his attention. It was sitting on a jewelry box in his study table.

I miss you, mom...

The loud ringing of his phone caused him to snap out of his thoughts. He picked it up as he looked at the caller's id saved as 'Dad'. He sighed as he accepted the call.

"Why did you call?" Chenle asked coldly.

"I just wanted to know how is my son doing." Chenle's father said from the phone as he let out a chuckle.

"I just know that your reason you just said is not the reason why you called me. What is it this time, dad?"

Chenle heard a scoff from the other line.

"I want to invite you to my wedding with-"

"Seriously, dad? You're getting married again?"

"Yes, i'll text you the address of the venue. Be sure to come and wear a suit, okay?"

"I'm not going to your stupid wedding." Chenle hanged up, feeling annoyed.

Seriously, Chenle only have met the woman his dad is marrying for only two times and his dad already decided to marry her. Chenle is done with this shit. 

All of his brothers have different moms and always fight for money and power. They don't get along and his family is clearly a mess.