[29: blind date]

"Are you going somewhere after school?" Donghyuck asked Chenle who is scanning thru his locker.

Chenle shook his head, "I don't think so. Why?"

"C-can you go on a blind date with me?" Donghyuck hesitantly asked.

Chenle raised an eyebrow, "Why are you going on blind dates? I thought you like Mark hyung?"

"A senior asked me to do it and said its a blind date for two. You're my only option, Chenle-ya..."

Chenle sighed, "I'm not available."

"Why? Are you doing something after class?"

"No-"

"No, because he is taken." Jisung suddenly appeared out of nowhere as he puts his arms around Chenle's shoulders.

Donghyuck is confused.

"By whom? And you have a boyfriend?!" Donghyuck widened his eyes.

Chenle closed his locker and nodded, "Yes, I do." He whispered at Donghyuck.

"Oooh, who's that lucky boy?" Donghyuck teased.

"Me!" Jisung raised his hand.

"Knew it. Good for the two of you." Donghyuck giggled at the two.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Do you guys know why NoRenMin is not here today?" Chenle asked.

Its lunchtime once again and Chenle and Jisung is secretly holding hands under the table while Mark and Donghyuck is sitting infront of them.

Mark shook his head, "I don't know. I couldn't reach Jeno or Jaemin since the other day. What about Renjun?"

"I also couldn't reach him..."

"..Donghyuck hyung, didn't you said that you came to Renjun ge's dorm the other day? Was he there?" Chenle asked the tanned male who is still spacing out while looking at his lunch.

Mark lightly tapped his shoulder, "Chenle asked you a question."

Donghyuck finally stopped spacing out as he blinked his eyes, "Oh yeah, no one was answering the door."

"Maybe the three of them is just having a vacation without us." Jisung spoke up.

Donghyuck gasped at what Jisung said, "Those traitors..."

The three laughed at the red haired male.

"You should eat your lunch before it gets cold." Mark said to Donghyuck.

"Oh, r-right.." Donghyuck hurriedly grabbed his metal chopsticks leading it to fall on the floor.

"I got it." Donghyuck was about to pick it up but Mark bent down first.

Mark looked up after he picked up the metal chopsticks and saw Jisung playing with Chenle's hands under the table. That scene that he just saw sure did looked adorable.

Cuties.

"Here." Mark handed the metal chopsticks to Donghyuck.

"Thanks-"

"Actually, no. These are dirty. Let me get you a new pair." Mark said as he stands up from his seat to get a new pair of chopsticks for Donghyuck.

While Mark walks away to get metal chopsticks for Donghyuck, the tanned male saw the two younger boys giving him a teasing look.

"Will you two stop it?"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Finally, school is over and Donghyuck is running late for his blind date. The rain is pouring hard and he doesn't have an umbrella.

Its not like he wanted to go on this blind date. His crush on Mark is really loyal but the senior who asked him to do it is someone he always respected and has always been good to him so he couldn't say no.

Just great. The rain always comes at the wrong time.

With a sigh, Donghyuck impatiently waits the pouring rain to stop. Also looking at his watch from time to time. He is clearly late.

A few minutes went by and a voice is suddenly heard, "Are you going somewhere?"

Its Mark.

"Yes, I'm actually running late."

"You can take my umbrella." Mark handed a clear umbrella to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck shook his head and didn't accept the umbrella, "No, no. Its okay."

"Could we at least share?"

Donghyuck thought for a second and an idea popped into his mind.

"Are you up for a blind date?"

"Sure. I guess?" Mark shrugged his shoulder.

Donghyuck actually expected Mark to say no or respond; 'No. I have a girlfriend.'

"A-are you sure?" Donghyuck hesitantly asked.

Mark nodded, "Yes."

"You sure? You don't have a girlfriend?"

Mark let out scoff, "Do I look like I would have a girlfriend?"

Donghyuck nodded eagerly, "Of course. You're handsome, humble, kind, smart, and a gentleman. You're literally every girl's ideal man-"

Donghyuck's sentence was cutted off when Mark chuckled, a blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Thanks, Donghyuck."

Donghyuck smiled at Mark, "No problem. S-so? Are you still up for the blind date?"

"Yeah."

"Its actually a blind date with b-boys. Would that be a problem?" Donghyuck asked as his confidence slowly went down after each words he said.

"No problem at all. I don't care whether its a boy or a girl." Mark let out a small smile.

Donghyuck's hope sure did increase by 50%.