[05: bestie your face!]

"What's that?" Renjun asked as he saw an envelope on Chenle's hands.

"A letter. I have been receiving some of it for a few months now." Chenle replied as he opened the sealed envelope.

"Really? What does it say?"

"Don't be stressed. You got this, fighting!" Chenle reads what was in the nameless letter again, loud enough for Renjun to hear.

"Huh? Weird..." Renjun said as he furrows his eyebrows.

Today is Renjun's first day at Chenle's school, he was enjoying it. And Donghyuck was right, Renjun is indeed his classmate. Everybody's so nice to him and even gave him compliments, unlike his old school. Chenle and Donghyuck has been guiding him, which he is very thankful at.

"There you guys are! Sorry I'm late, our professor asked me to return a book to the library." Donghyuck panted as he makes his way towards Renjun and Chenle who is at the lockers.

"Hyung, this letters is getting weirder and weirder each day. How does the person behind these letters even know how I feel or what's on my mind?" Chenle said as he throws back the letter inside his locker.

"What does the letter say?"

"Something like, 'don't be stressed. you got this, fighting!'  its so weird.."

"You should probably report that to the police." Donghyuck was done with these letters.

"That's going too far, Hyuck. Its just letters."

"I know, Renjun but-"

"Chenle-ya! What time is our meeting for our plans on Foundation Day?" A voice suddenly said, interrupting their conversation.

"Lets just meet in the café down the street later after school." Chenle said.

"Oh, okay-" Jaemin suddenly cuts off his own sentence as he noticed someone familiar standing beside Donghyuck.

"Renjun? You're close with Chenle and Donghyuck?"

"Uh, y-yeah..." Renjun stuttered.

"Wait, how did you know each other?" Chenle asked, who was confused.

"Basically, we're classmates." Donghyuck explained as he placed his arms around Jaemin and Renjun at the same time. Renjun was Jaemin's seatmate earlier that why the two already became friends.

"Oh.."

"Then, how is Renjun close with the two of you?" It was now Jaemin's turn to ask a question.

"Renjun's my cousin."

"Renjun's my bestie."

"Bestie your face!" Renjun smacked Donghyuck's temple which made the tanned male let out an 'ow'.

"I thought we were besties!"

Jaemin giggled at the two boys.

"Okay, then. See you later, Chenle-ya!" Jaemin said as he squished Chenle's cheeks, making him look like a fish. Which Chenle is used to. Jaemin has always been affectionate to his friends.

"Bye!" Jaemin waved his hand goodbye at the three boys.

"Bye, hyung!"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Doesn't Mark has such a blinding aura? He's so handsome..." Donghyuck stared at Mark in awe as he sipped on his chocolate milk.

"Whatever you say, hyung." Chenle chuckled at the tanned male who was clearly whipped for the raven haired boy that was laughing with his friends on their own table.

"Who's Mark?" Renjun asked as he turned his head to the table where Donghyuck was looking at.

"The one with the glasses, ge." Chenle answered.

Renjun found the guy with the glasses, Mark. Well, he could say that Donghyuck has taste. But a familiar person caught his eyes. It was the handsome regular customer who always buys two slices of chocolate cake.

"Yep, Jaemin's boyfriend is your regular customer in the bakery shop, named Jeno." Chenle explained as Renjun looked away and continued on eating his food.

"I didn't ask."

"That circle of friends is the coolest circle of friends I have seen. There's Jisung, Jaemin, Jeno, and most importantly, the most precious of them all, Mark Lee." Donghyuck said, still not taking his eyes off Mark, which made his lunch sad.

"Stop daydreaming already and eat your food." Chenle said as he clapped his hands right infront of Donghyuck's face, which worked.

Renjun laughed at Donghyuck.

"What are you laughing at?" Donghyuck looked up and saw Renjun almost tearing up because he was laughing so much.

"Nothing."

🍰

had to stop writing this midway cuz I got a notification that mark is live on instagram and he was singing peaches, so cute :(