[27: throw that punch!]

"Should we go on a date later?" Jaemin suggested to his boyfriends.

"Where?" Renjun asked.

"A walk at the park seems good..." Jeno said.

Jaemin and Renjun nodded, "Sounds great!"

The sound of jiggling bells was heard once again inside the bakery, Renjun quickly sat up from his seat to go to the counter.

"Good evening, sir. What can I get for you?" Renjun greeted the customer with a smile.

The customer looked quite...mysterious? He's wearing a black hoodie and a mask.

The customer pulled down his mask, "I'll get a slice of matcha cake..."

"...Renjun."

Renjun lost his smile when he saw the customer's face. His anxiety quickly raised up.

Shit, what is he doing here?

This customer is not just a customer, but is Renjun's bully from his old school before. That's why he transferred to Chenle's school. It was not because he's tired of riding those crowded trains.

With shaking hands, Renjun typed the customer's order on the monitor. He felt a sweat tick down his forehead.

Renjun gave the receipt to the man and the man sat on a table. Seriously, what the hell is he doing here? When Renjun was just doing good this man literally had to show his face? What an asshole.

Renjun's hands is still shaking as he puts the slice of matcha cake on a small plate. He went to the table hesitantly and placed the plate infront of the man.

"E-enjoy..." Renjun is just about to leave as the man grabbed Renjun's wrist tightly.

"Please let my hand go." Renjun's body is just shaking from anxiety. Those flashbacks of him getting bullied by this man came into his mind again.

The man said nothing and looked at Renjun's shaking eyes, "I came here because I missed bullying you."

"Please don't-" Before Renjun could finish his own sentence, the matcha cake is all over his face now.

The man laughed at Renjun but his laughing was cut off when a punch was thrown at his face.

"What do you think you're doing?" The man who threw the punch, Jeno, said. Imagine getting your face punched by Jeno, your brain could probably fly off your head but for now, Jeno gave this man a chance.

"Oh, no. My poor Renjunie!" Jaemin came running to Renjun with worry.

The man who now had a bleeding nose smirked at Jeno, "You punch really well, man."

Jeno scoffed, "Thanks, I was preparing it for bastards like you."

"Fucking shit." The man cursed under his breath.

"Get lost right now or i'll throw another punch again!" Jeno screamed at the man as he quickly went out of the bakery.

"Weak shit."

Jeno turned around and saw Renjun crying while Jaemin hugs him and made circles on his back.

Worried as much as Jaemin, Jeno got tissues from a table and wiped Renjun's face with it. Removing the frosting from the cake and his tears.

"Oh no...I'm gonna cry too if you won't stop crying, Renjunie." Jaemin said, tears threatened to fall from his eyes. Seeing Renjun cry just breaks his heart.

Jeno joined the hug and kissed both of his boyfriend's cheeks.

Renjun pulled out from the hug and started to calm down, "H-he..."

"He was my bully."

Hearing that, Jeno let out a gasp.

"If I had known that then I shouldn't have let him only have a bleeding nose right now-" Jeno started to walk away to go chase after that jerk but Jaemin stopped him and grabbed his wrist.

"Babe, calm down. Our Renjun needs us right now."