[03: unexpected announcement]

Chenle and the Student Council officers was called at the principal's office.

Chenle walked hesitantly to the principal's office as he saw Jisung standing infront of the door.

"Yah, what did you do?!"

"Nothing, I didn't do nothing!" Jisung raised his hands up as if he's surrendering.

"Then why are we called in the principal's office?"

"Yeah, why are we called?" A voice suddenly said. It came from the only girl of the Student Council, Kang Sunhee. She's their dearest Secretary and is also a top student. Many student admires her.

"I don't remember getting in trouble, how bout' you guys?" Another voice was heard. It came from Na Jaemin, who is the Treasurer of their Student Council and is also one of Jisung's close friends.

"No." The three answered in chorus.

"Then, why are we here?" Chenle asked once again. His anxiety is rising, not wanting to be in trouble.

"Guess we'll find out.." Jisung said as he slowly opened the door of the principal's office.

"Oh! The four of you is finally here. Please take a seat." Their principal, Mrs. Kim, smiled at them as the four teens bowed at her lightly as a sign of respect and hesitantly sat on the chairs infront of Mrs. Kim's table.

"Why the nervous face, Chenle? I'm not going to kill you." Mrs. Kim chuckled lightly as she noticed Chenle's nervous face.

"Haha, sorry ma'am." Chenle apologized as he felt a sweat dripping down his face which he quickly wiped it off with the back of his hand.

Chenle looked at his side and saw Jisung quietly laughing at him.

This shit.

Chenle cursed on his head as he glared at the the taller boy.

"Ma'am, is it okay to ask why you called us here?" Sunhee asked as she raised her hand.

"No problem, Sunhee. I called the four of you here because I have something to say." Mrs. Kim said as she sipped on her green tea and placed the teacup back again on the small plate.

"What would that be, ma'am?" Jaemin asked.

"I usually don't like celebrating Foundation Day on our school but I kind of change my mind this year." Mrs. Kim said which led the four teens frozen on their spot.

"O-oh...that's great, ma'am. But when is the Foundation Day again?" Chenle asked as he felt his heart beating in a fast pace. Shit, he doesn't know how to handle Foundation Days since it never happened in their school.

"This Friday."

"W-what?!" The four said in chorus. Friday is in two days! What the heck are they gonna do?

"Ma'am, can you just move the celebration of the Foundation Day on Monday?" Jisung suggested.

"Too late, sorry children."

Oh no, they're fucked.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Holy shit, we're finally celebrating Foundation Day?"

"Woah, I can't believe it."

"Seems like Principal Kim changed her mind."

"Its on Friday? Should've been just tomorrow."

"Woah, amazing!"

"I gotta have plans!"

Different students swarmed around on the bulletin board. Looking at the poster that was sticked on it.

Students of SM University, we'll be celebrating Foundation Day this Friday. All the activities that would happen will be announced by your classroom president on your class later. Please obey the rules that are given!

-Principal Kim

Donghyuck was curious about what was happening in the bulletin board and decided to go there and see. So, he squished in on the generous amount of students, having a hard time to do so. After a lot of struggle, he could finally see what was written on the bulletin board.

"Foundation Day this Friday? Yes!" He excitedly said as he jumped with joy. But he was clumsy and lost his balance expecting himself to fall into the ground until a pair of arms catched his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" A soothing voice said as Donghyuck turned his head around and saw his oh-so-angelic-crush named Mark Lee.

"I-i...y-yes! I'm fine." Donghyuck quickly stands up. He swear, his heart literally skipped a fucking beat.

"T-thanks." Donghyuck's felt his ears turning red and quickly covered it with his hands.

"No problem." Mark smiled as Donghyuck almost went blind from the bright light shining behind Mark's back.