[13: stop thinking things!]

Jisung slowly opened his eyes as felt his head aching so bad.

"Shit." Jisung slowly sat up from the bed as he caressed his aching head. He looked around and saw that he is in a unfamiliar room.

He also saw Chenle sitting on a couch near the bed while concentratedly watching Frozen on the TV.

Jisung couldn't remember how he got in here. And with Chenle? In a hotel room? He sure is thinking things right now.

"Frozen is my favorite movie."  Jisung spoke up as Chenle flinched at the sudden voice.

"Gosh, you scared the shit out of me." Chenle cursed as he dramatically puts his hand near his heart.

"I really like Anna and Olaf is really cute."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I didn't ask." Chenle rolled his eyes at the boy as Jisung sat up from the bed and went to seat next to Chenle on the couch.

"Stay atleast 6ft away from me, you stink." Chenle stands up and pushed Jisung to the other side of the couch.

Jisung let out a pout.

Chenle got back to his seat as he continued to watch the movie.

"Perhaps..."

"Perhaps, what?"

"D-did you take advantage of me last night?"

"YOU LUNATIC BOY, DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT?!" Chenle screamed as he threw a pillow at Jisung's face.

"I mean, how did I even end up here? And, with you-"

"You passed out and I didn't know where to take you so I took you in here instead!" Chenle threw another pillow at Jisung's face.

"Where did I even-" Jisung stopped his own sentence whenhis brain suddenly showed flashbacks from yesterday.

"...."

"O-oh..." Jisung finally remembered as his ears turned red from embarrassment.

Chenle just said nothing and carried on watching Frozen.

Jisung sat up from the couch and quickly went to the bathroom because he felt like throwing up. He stood infront of the toilet bowl as he threw up all of the food he ate yesterday.

After he was done, he locked the bathroom door as he decided to take a bath.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

ding dong!

The sound of the doorbell echoed through the whole hotel room as Chenle paused the movie he was watching and sat up from the couch to open the door.

"Good morning, sir! You ordered a hangover soup and pancakes, right?" The butler asked with with a bright smile across his face.

"Ah, yes. You can put it right there." Chenle smiled back as the butler entered the room while pushing the cart with the hangover soup and pancakes.

"Please call the reception lady if you need help or room service." The butler said.

Chenle nodded his head, "Okay, I will."

The butler began to walk out of the room as Jisung got out from the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel.

"Jisung?" The butler asked as he saw Jisung.

"Oh, Taeyong hyung...hi?" Jisung greeted Taeyong with an awkward smile on his face.

Chenle was confused. How did the butler and Jisung know each other?

"Your dad has been looking for you. You should go and see him." Taeyong whispered.

"Okay, I will go later. But hyung, I swear its not what it looks like-"

Taeyong winked at him, "Its okay, I won't tell your dad."

Taeyong let out a sly smile as he walks out of the room.

"Hyung-"

"Enjoy your meal!" Taeyong closed the door for them.

"Wait, how did you and the butler know each other?" Chenle asked with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Uhm, he's a friend." Jisung said as he let out a nervous laugh.

"Okay." Chenle was not convinced with Jisung's reasoning since he looked like he was lying. But he decided to let it go.

"I see you ordered a hangover soup, were you very worried for me?" Jisung said as he noticed the soup on the cart Taeyong was pushing earlier.

"No way i'm worried for you, its for me!" Chenle rolled his eyes at the boy as he picked up the spoon and took a sip of the soup. It was clearly not for him. But since he got pride, he'll say its for him.

"Then is the pancakes for me?"

"Um, no."