[21: do you like my grandson?]

"Is this it?" Jisung pointed at a flower farm not that far from where his car is parked.

Chenle nodded, "Yes, and you should get the pot you made earlier."

"Why?" Jisung asked as he saw Chenle getting off the car while carrying the pot that he made earlier.

Chenle gave him a look, "Grandma would be happy to have new pots. But I don't know if she'll accept yours though."

"Can't you be nice for once?" Jisung rolled his eyes.

Chenle said earlier that her mother's flower farm that is managed by his grandma was just nearby and asked Jisung if they could stop by since Chenle really miss his grandma and its been awhile since he visited her.

Of course, Jisung can't say no.

Jisung hopped off out of his car as he grabbed the piece of masterpiece (the pot) from the backseat. He then locked the car.

"Look, Jisung! It looks like you." Chenle said as he approached Jisung with a chicken chick on his palms that he picked up earlier on the grass.

Jisung quickly ran away from Chenle when he saw what is on his hands. Jisung is scared of almost anything including chicks. Kinda ironic since he is one too.

"Get that away from me!"

Chenle didn't listen to Jisung as he continued chasing him with the small chicken chick on his hands that is just calmly sitting there.

"It looks like you!"

"Oh my goodness, GET THAT AWAY FROM MY FACE!"

"Fine, and its not even on your face." Chenle finally stopped running and placed back the chick on the grass as it cutely made it steps away from them.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Grandma~" Chenle went running to his grandma for a hug.

"Chenle, my baby!" Chenle's grandma was attacked by Chenle's warm and big hug.

"I missed you so much, grandma."

"Missed you too, dear. Why didn't you visit me?" His grandma asked with a frown.

"I'm sorry, grandma. I've been busy with school since i'm going to college soon..." Chenle apologized as he pushed the corner of his grandma's lips upward.

Chenle's grandma formed her lips into a smile again, "No worries, make sure you do great at school, okay?"

Chenle nodded, "Yes, grandma."

Chenle and his grandma hugged each other again and was interrupted when someone cleared his throat.

Chenle's grandma removed her arms from Chenle, "Oh, who's this handsome young man?"

"Is he your boyfriend?" Chenle's grandma whispered at Chenle.

"A big fat no, grandma." Chenle quickly shook his head.

Jisung bowed at her lightly as a sign of respect, "Hello, ma'am. I'm Park Jisung."

"He's my classmate." Chenle added.

Jisung was hurt from what Chenle said, he thought they were at least friends? Maybe it was just him who had that thought.

Chenle's grandma raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें