[02: want to give it a taste?]

Chenle removed the moon shaped necklace on his neck to adjust it but it slipped out of his hand as he felt someone pushed him. Luckily, there was a wall behind him that kept him balanced.

He looked at the direction where he felt someone pushed him earlier.

"Sorry, President Zhong." A female student apologized quickly.

"No problem." Chenle smiled at her.

Chenle saw that there was a crowd of girls that was running somewhere. Chenle just shrugged it off as he lowered himself to the ground to grab his necklace but as he was about to grab it, a foot stepped on his necklace, breaking it into pieces.

Chenle let out a gasp as he looked at the person that stepped on his precious necklace.

"Park Jisung..." Chenle mumbled angrily as his blood boiled just by seeing the boy's face.

Park Jisung, Chenle's academic enemy and the Vice President of the Student Council. Also very popular among the girls. He's not just tall and handsome, but is also intelligent and the second best student on their school. That's why the female students has been chasing him since he entered school. Which he is used to.

While Chenle is the President of the Student Council and the best student on their school. Of course, he is popular too, not just among the girls but also the boys. He is good at anything and is also a sporty.

Chenle and Jisung became academic enemies since first year high school because the both is competitive and would always debate on who is the best student among the two of them. Of course its always been Chenle, but Jisung wanted and tried to be the best student but he just couldn't succeed. Which made him tease and bicker withChenle almost everyday. They fight anytime and anywhere around the campus that the other students is used to it now.

They even said they hate each other to the bone.

Back to reality, Chenle sucked the air between his teeth as he stands up and grabbed his broken necklace to only saw Jisung smirking at him.

"I hate that guy." Chenle formed his hand into a fist.

"Chenle, there you are. I was looking for-" Donghyuck said as he was running to Chenle.

"Not in the mood for talking right now, hyung." Chenle replied bitterly as he was still looking at Jisung that was walking with all the female students swarming around him.

Donghyuck looked at where was Chenle looking at.

"As expected, it always Jisung."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Yah! Park Jisung!" An angry Chenle stomped his feet towards Jisung's direction.

"Yeah? What do you want?" Jisung turned around and saw Chenle that is turning red not because of embarrassment, but with anger.

"You stepped on my necklace. You just gave me another reason to hate you!" Chenle said as he reached out his hands infront of Jisung, the broken necklace on his palm.

Jisung looked at the broken necklace, "Oops! Guess we can't help it."

"I hate you so much."

Jisung stepped forward and leaned in towards Chenle's face a little too close.

"Same here."

"Your breath stinks!" Chenle pushed Jisung off him.

"I brushed my teeth this morning with mint-strawberry toothpaste. Want to give it a taste?" Jisung said in which Chenle scoffed at.

"In your wildest dream!" And with that, Chenle walked away with a pissed face.

Chenle's not gonna lie to himself but he felt his heart skip a beat when Jisung said that to him. He wondered how did his enemy made his heart skip a beat like that and just shrugged it off.

"That crazy jerk."