[04: cake]

"I saw that Foundation Day is in two days, what are your plans?" Donghyuck asked the blonde haired boy.

Both Chenle and Donghyuck is currently sitting on Chenle's bed.

"Ugh...I don't know, hyung." Chenle groaned as he grabbed his own hair into a fist while looking down on his lap.

"You seem really stressed and anxious today."

"To be honest, I don't know what will happen in Foundation Day and I don't know how to handle it. I don't know, I don't-"  Chenle kept on ruffling his own hair.

"Don't worry, Chenle. You can do this. Fighting!" Donghyuck said as he removed Chenle's hands on his hair.

"Thanks, hyung." Chenle smiled at Donghyuck. He was really stressed and had no idea on what he will do on the upcoming Foundation Day but luckily, he had his Donghyuck hyung to cheer him up.

"Let's go and get some cake?"

"Sounds good!"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Donghyuck opened the door of the aesthetically pleasing bakery shop as the sound of the jiggling bell was heard.

"Welcome."

"Hi, ge."

"Oh, it was just the two of you." The person behind the counter greeted them. His name is Huang Renjun, Chenle's close cousin.

"Hey, Injun! How's the bakery shop doing?" Donghyuck greeted Renjun with a wave. This two is also close since Chenle is always with Donghyuck everytime they visit the bakery.

"Pretty good, I must say." Renjun said. This bakery is not his, but his parent's. He decided to help his parents for working in the bakery shop atleast 3-4 hours a day as a cashier, which his parents gladly accepted and even thanked him.

"That's great! Can we have two slices of strawberry
cake?" Donghyuck asked as he got closer to the counter. Looking at the different kinds of pastries displayed behind the glass refrigerator. It was nicely decorated and looks appetizing.

"Coming right up!" Renjun said.

The two sat on a table near the counter. The bakery is empty right now since the store's closing in half an hour. But its really full in the afternoon, especially on morning.

"Here's your cake." Renjun walked closer to the table while holding a tray and placed the plates with a slice of strawberry cake on the table.

"Don't worry, Renjun. We'll pay for it later, its on-" Donghyuck didn't finish his sentence because Renjun interrupted it.

"No, its on me!"

"Thanks, ge."

"Renjun, its fin—"

"I said its on me." Renjun looked at Donghyuck's direction and widened his eyes at him.

"F-fine.." Scared, Donghyuck gave up easily.

Renjun sat down on a chair next to the two boys.

"Are you okay, Chenle? You're not that energetic today." Renjun asked, his voiced was laced with concern.

"I'm okay, ge. Just a little stressed, that's all." Chenle smiled at Renjun.

"Okay, then." Renjun pinched Chenle's cheeks.

Renjun looked at his left side and saw Donghyuck already eating his strawberry cake.

"You really like that cake, huh?"

"Yep, its so delicious."

*cling*

The sound of the bell was heard again, signaling that there is a new customer.

"Welcome! What would you like?" Renjun quickly sat up from the chair and went to the counter.

Chenle started eating his cake which made his mood a lot more better than earlier.

"Yah, Chenle. Isn't that Jaemin's boyfriend?" Donghyuck whispered at Chenle as he pointed at someone on the counter.

Chenle looked at the direction where Donghyuck was pointing at and saw a black haired man wearing the same uniform as them.

"Yeah, I think so..." Chenle said as he continued eating his strawberry cake.

Why does this always taste so good?

"What's his name again? Jego?...Jiego?...Je..." Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to recall the boy's name.

"Jeno." Chenle answered.

Lee Jeno goes to the same school as them and is Jaemin's boyfriend. Chenle knows about him because he would always pick up Jaemin whenever the Student Council has a meeting. Chenle found the couple cute.

"Thank you for coming, please come again!" Renjun said as he hands over two boxes that contains slices of chocolate cake that Jeno ordered.

"Sure." Jeno showed his famous eye smile at Renjun as he gladly accepted the boxes from Renjun's hands. He heads over to the door again and left the bakery. Not noticing Chenle and Donghyuck.

Renjun came back to their table.

"Do the two of you perhaps know him? He has the same uniform as yours. And he's also a regular customer." Renjun asked as he sat back down on the chair.

"Ge, he has a boyfriend."

"I wasn't trying to know him because I like him. You delusional!" Renjun hit Chenle's temple.

"Ow!"

Donghyuck just chuckled at the scene that he saw.

"Oh right, Chenle. I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I'm transferring to your school."

"All of a sudden?" Chenle widened his eyes. Its not that he's disappointed. He's more than happy that his favorite cousin is transferring to his school. How cool is that?! But he felt like it was too sudden.

"Mom is having pity on me because I always need to wake up early and ride the cramped train. That's why she transferred me into a school that is nearer in our house." Renjun explained.

"Oh, then that's great! We're schoolmates now!" Chenle said with excitement, he smiled ear to ear.

"Renjun's gonna be my classmate!" Donghyuck said as he wiggled his shoulders excitedly.

"Not sure about that, Donghyuck." Renjun giggled.