[24: its a secret]

"Yah! Lee Donghyuck! Come down here quickly!" Donghyuck's mother screamed from downstairs.

"I don't want to!" Donghyuck screamed back.

There was no response after that as he continued watching cute pudu videos on his phone.

Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door, "I said I don't want to go down!"

The obnoxious knocks continued as he groaned and went to open his bedroom door.

"Hey!" Chenle greeted Donghyuck cheerfully.

Donghyuck didn't expect Chenle to come at his house and at this hour, "Chenle? What are you doing here?"

"Would you let me in first?"

Donghyuck made way for Chenle to enter his room, "Fine."

Chenle looked around Donghyuck's room as he threw himself onto Donghyuck's bed. Its not his first time here but Chenle would always be amazed how Donghyuck's room is always clean.

"What brings you here?" Donghyuck asked as he sat on his bed next to Chenle who's face is buried on Donghyuck's comforter.

"Right, I have something to ask you." Chenle sat properly on the bed.

"What is it?"

"How did you know that you like Mark hyung?"

Donghyuck didn't expect that question that just came out from the younger's mouth.

"Why? Do you like someone?" Donghyuck gave Chenle a teasing look.

Chenle blushed at that question and an image of Jisung appeared on his mind, What the heck?

"No, of course not." Chenle lied.

"I bet you do, you're blushing." Donghyuck laughed at the boy.

"W-who said i'm blushing?" Chenle brought his hands into his face, it felt warm.

"The one that appeared on your mind earlier, that's the one you like, am I right?"

Chenle gasped, "What are you? A mind reader or something? Why didn't you tell me hyung-"

"Check! So there is really someone you like." Donghyuck drew a check in the air.

"nO-"

"Who is it?"

Chenle hesitated on how he should answer Donghyuck, "Its a secret."

Donghyuck's lips formed into a pout, "Fine, its okay if you don't tell me!"

"Anyways, so how did you know that you like Mark hyung?"

"Chenle, I already answered your quest-"

"Hyung, just tell me."

Donghyuck let out a sigh, "Fine...but promise that you'll be honest and say what your heart wants you to say."

Chenle nodded.

"Does your heart beat so fast when you see this person that you feel like it would jump out of your chest?" Donghyuck said as he pointed at Chenle's chest.

"Uh, yes.."

"Do you feel like a heat would come into your cheeks whenever you get close to him or flirts with you?"

"Yes.."

"And lastly, do you feel a painful pang in your heart when this person is with someone else?"

Chenle nodded slowly, "Y-yes..."

Donghyuck let out a satisfied smile, "Then you like the person that is in your mind right now."

Chenle's mind is currently clouded with Jisung, Park Jisung, Jisung, Park Jisung, Jisung- just him. The image of the light brown haired younger boy is in his mind and it seems like it would be hard to get rid of.

So, I like.... Jisung?

Congratulations, Jisung! Seems like you made Chenle fall for you.