[18: nosebleed]

Chenle is currently on his history class, his brain not absorbing whatever their professor is saying.

Don't get Chenle wrong, he listens to every class he attends to but right now he's not in the mood for that because he didn't sleep a blink last night and is very tired.

Bored, he doodles random things on the back of his notebook and accidentally wrote Jisung's name.

And that's when he just noticed it.

I must be going crazy.

Chenle sighed as he closed his notebook and tried to listen to their professor. Which didn't work, so he slapped his face lightly with his hands to try and make himself pay attention.

Chenle suddenly felt a gaze that was looking directly at him. It must be one of his classmates. So he turned around and looked at where he felt the gaze was coming from.

It was Jisung, who also looked like he wasn't paying attention to their class and all he did was look at the back of Chenle's head.

Chenle met Jisung's eyes and they remained sharing eye contact for a few seconds until Chenle decided to wink.

Jisung flinched a little and later on had a smirk on his lips.

Chenle didn't know why he did that. Maybe he was right, he might be going crazy. So he slowly faced infront with ears red from embarrassment.

"Sir, Park Jisung's nose is bleeding!" A sudden yell from their classmate was heard and it echoed through their whole classroom.

Chenle quickly turned around again with worry to see Jisung trying to stop his nosebleed by covering his nose with his palm which seemed like its not working since the blood on Jisung's nose just kept coming.

Chenle couldn't help but laugh as he released a silent snort.

Was it because of his wink? He thought those things only happens on movies.

"Escort him to the school clinic."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"There's something suspicious about those three." Donghyuck said as he eyes Jeno and Jaemin coming to approach Renjun.

"There's nothing wrong with them for me..." Chenle shrugged his shoulders as he leans on the lockers next to Donghyuck.

"I feel like Jeno and Jaemin still loves each other but they also love Renjun. Yeah, something like that..." Donghyuck nodded his head lightly, agreeing to what he just said.

"There's no such thing like that, hyung. You can't love two people at the same time." Chenle uttered.

Donghyuck got his eyes off the three and looked at Chenle.

"Who said you can't love two people at the same time? Polyamorous relationships do exist, Chenle-ya." Donghyuck explained.

"Woah, really? I didn't know. Thanks for telling me, hyung." Chenle finally understands and nodded his head. He learned something new today.

"Its good that you know it now. Anyways, should we follow them?" Donghyuck asked, referring to Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin.

Chenle looked at the three and back at Donghyuck.

Chenle let out a smirk, "We should."

The two nosy boys did follow the three and tried their best to keep themselves hidden. Looks like the three was headed to the school garden.

"What are they doing at the school garden?" Donghyuck whispered to Chenle while they're hiding behind a wooden bench.

"No idea." Chenle shrugged his shoulders.

The three stopped walking and started talking at each other.

"Yah, I can't hear them!" Donghyuck whisper-shouted again to Chenle.

"So do I, do you think I have the hearing of a dolphin or something?" Chenle rolled his eyes at the tanned male.

"But, you are a dolphin. C'mon, show me your skills!"

"Shut up." Chenle hit Donghyuck's temple.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Huang Renjun! There you are!" Donghyuck yelled across the hallway as he ran to the smaller boy.

"Oh, hi. Where's Chenle?" Renjun asked with a small smile.

"He just needed to submit some papers to his professor. Why?" Donghyuck asked.

Renjun hummed, "Nothing, I gotta go."

Renjun closed his locker and swung his backpack on his shoulder.

"Wait, let me ask you a question first!" Donghyuck grabbed Renjun's wrist and turned him around.

"What is it?"

"Chenle and I saw you with Jeno and Jaemin this morning in the school garden. Did they said something to you?" Donghyuck asked with a soft voice.

"Oh yeah...about that.."

Renjun took a deep breathe, "They asked me if I like them too."

Donghyuck's eyes has lit up.

"And? What did you say?"

"Well, I-i said I like them too.." Renjun said with a faint blush on his cheeks.

Donghyuck smiled at the smaller boy and felt happy for him.

"So, are you their boyfriend now?" Donghyuck let out a teasing smile while he lightly pinched Renjun's cheeks. Screw that, it was not lightly, it was actually painful.

"O-ouch!" Renjun yelped as he removed Donghyuck's hands on his poor, squished cheeks.

Renjun rubbed his cheeks into circles, trying to remove the pain because of Donghyuck's pinch.

"Sorry, Renjun-" Donghyuck cutted himself off as he saw Renjun's angry face and was ready to chase him. He knew that the smaller boy has a bad temper, but continues to annoy him anyway.

"Yah! Lee Donghyuck! Come back here!" Renjun chased Donghyuck who is running for his life in the hallway, pushing and passing by the other students who was confused.

"SPARE ME PLEASE!"