[15: found him]

Renjun arrived at school early today because he wanted to study in the library. And as he expected, not that many students is roaming around the school campus.

While he was walking, someone called out his name [a/n: i hear you calling my name, go swimming in you, come swimming in me~]

"Renjun!" Renjun turned his head around and saw Jaemin and Jeno walking towards him.

"Good morning." Renjun greeted the couple.

"Morning, you're here early today?" Jeno asked.

Renjun nodded his head. "Yeah, I wanted to study in the library today." 

"Oh, really? We are headed to the library too. Do you want to go with us?" Jaemin asked with as small smile.

Renjun smiled back at him.

"Sure, but let me just go get my physics book in my locker, I'll be right back." Renjun said as he walked away to go get his book.

"Okay!"

Renjun ran to his locker since he didn't want to be a burden to the couple and tried to go to his locker and get his physics book as fast as he can.

Finally infront of it, he entered the passcode of his locker and it opened. He grabbed his physics book and closed his locker.

But he saw something after closing it.

Huh? What is Jisung doing infront of Chenle's locker?

Since Renjun's locker is not that far from Chenle's, he had a nice view of it and saw Jisung putting something on the small opening of Chenle's locker. Renjun wondered what it was and looked at the object that Jisung had dropped on Chenle's locker.

It was an envelope, and it looks very familiar.

~

"What's that?" Renjun asked as he saw an envelope in Chenle's hands.

"A letter. I have been receiving it for a few months now." Chenle replied as he opened the sealed envelope.

"Really? What does it say?"

"Don't be stressed. You got this, fighting!" Chenle reads what was in the nameless letter again, loud enough for Renjun to hear.

"Huh? Weird..." Renjun said as he furrows his eyebrows.

~

Renjun finally recalled where he saw that familiar envelope.

So it was Jisung who was giving those letters to Chenle?

But, why? Aren't they enemies?

This can't be real...

Renjun squinted his eyes and rubbed it but nothing seems to be happening. It was really Jisung who was giving those letters to Chenle.

Renjun saw Jisung walking away from Chenle's locker.

What did I just see...?

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Mark looks so handsome..." Donghyuck said as he continued to stare at Mark with heart eyes.

"There he goes again. I wonder how you never get caught." Chenle chuckled at the tanned male.

"Maybe Mark just doesn't care about people staring at him." Donghyuck replied, who is still in dazed while still looking at a specific male from another table.

"Maybe..."

Its lunch time and they're eating their lunch just like normal students they are. Of course, Donghyuck staring at Mark before he eats his lunch will always not be skipped.

Chenle looked at Renjun who had an uneasy expression on his face while eating his lunch. And he was also quiet too.

"Ge, what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" Chenle asked with worried tone laced on his voice.

"Chenle, did you receive those mysterious letters again today?"

"Yeah, why did you ask?"

"I found the person behind it..."

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT?!"

Chenle and Donghyuck said in chorus with wide eyes and opened mouths.

Even Donghyuck stopped looking at Mark when he heard that sentence came out from Renjun's mouth.

"Who is it?" Chenle asked.

"I know its hard to believe but..." Renjun took a deep breathe.

"..its Jisung."

"....."

There was a short silence for awhile and the two boys is looking at Renjun intensely waiting for him to say he's joking.

"You're joking, right?"

"No, I swear. I saw it with my own eyes-"

Donghyuck chuckled sarcastically.

"Renjun, you literally have an eyesight of a sea urchin, how are you sure it was him?"

Renjun scoffed at Donghyuck.

"I know that, but I wear contacts. I am sure that it was him. I swear!" Renjun placed his palm on his heart.

"Maybe its just someone who looks like Jisung-"

"But Renjun is a pretty bad liar." Chenle spoke up.

"Right, I am." Renjun nodded his head.

"Ge, are you sure it was him? Are you sure it was Park Jisung? That guy over there?" Chenle said as he pointed his hand at a brown haired male on a specific table.

Renjun looked over at where was Chenle pointing at.

"Yes, I am sure."