[33: will you love me forever?]

A year has passed. Chenle and Jisung is still dating.

Mark, Donghyuck, Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin have graduated last year and today was Chenle and Jisung's graduation. The seven boys decided to celebrate Chenle and Jisung's graduation today at Mark's place.

Now that Chenle and Jisung are adults, their hyungs offered them to drink alcohol.

"Yah, don't be so dramatic. It'll be just one shot!" Jaemin said, who is quite tipsy.

Chenle pushed the shot glass away from him, "Not today, hyung."

"What about you, Jisung? Can you-" Before Donghyuck could finish his sentence, Jisung already chugged down the soju from the shot glass.

"This alcohol taste nasty." Jisung stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"That's why I don't drink." Chenle said as he gave Jisung a bottle of water.

Jisung accepted the bottle of water and drank it, "Thanks."

"Jisung is acting weird today." Mark said.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. If you are really the real Jisung, you would always play with Chenle's hands, rest your head on Chenle's shoulder, and kiss him on the cheeks. But now, you seemed a little distant to him." Renjun said.

That made Chenle think. Renjun's right.

"D-don't worry, ge. He's still the same Jisung who loves me." Chenle lets out an awkward smile.

"Yeah, hyung." Jisung nodded his head.

"Looks like Jeno and Jaemin hyung is knocked out." Chenle laughed at the two sleeping boys on Renjun's lap.

"I know right. I wonder how i'll take this two home by myself..." Renjun let out a sigh as he continued patting his two boyfriend's head lightly.

"I can help you, ge-" A bang on the wooden table stopped Chenle from talking, looks like Donghyuck is knocked out too.

"Oh, my goodness. That must hurt." Mark said as he quickly massaged Donghyuck's forehead into small circles and lets him rest his head on his shoulder. Donghyuck still didn't wake up, probably too drunk.

Renjun didn't even looked at Donghyuck as he fished his phone out of his pocket and started to scroll through Instagram.

There was an awkward silence for awhile, it was just Chenle and Jisung who isn't doing something.

"C-can we talk outside?" Jisung hesitantly asked Chenle.

Chenle nodded his head, "Sure."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

The two is now sat on the grass while looking at the night sky.

"Do I seem distant to you lately?" Jisung asked the smaller boy who is busy admiring the night sky.

Chenle lets out a lengthy sigh and gave Jisung a small smile, "To be honest...yes."

Jisung smiled at him too, "I'm sorry.."

Chenle gave him a light pat on the head, "Don't worry about it, Jisungie. I still love you even though a year has already passed."

Jisung looked away from him.

"How about you? Do you still love me?"

Jisung looked at the night sky, today shouldn't be a bad day.

"Chenle..."

"Hm?"

"Do you know what came into my mind when I first saw you?" Jisung turned his head to Chenle again as he stared at Chenle's eyes.

"What is it?"

" 'He is so handsome and cute, I wanna love him forever.' " Jisung let out a giggle because of how corny his sentence sounded.

Chenle also laughed, "So? Will you really love me forever?"

Jisung cupped Chenle's cheeks, "I will..."

"If there will be no one that would stop me on loving you forever."

Chenle's eyes has lit up, "Really?"

Jisung nodded his head, "Yes, really."

"Then, i'll also love you forever."

Jisung's smile formed into a bigger one as he slowly leaned in into the smaller's face. Jisung's lips touched Chenle's as he gives the smaller slow and loving kisses that surely brought butterflies to their stomachs.

Jisung slowly removed Chenle's lips on his, "I'm sorry, Chenle. I lied.."

"I wouldn't love you forever." Jisung's eyes started to become teary.

"W-what do you mean? You're joking right?" Chenle couldn't believe what Jisung said.

"I'm getting married to someone else, an arranged marriage..." Jisung wiped the tears that threatened to fall down.

"...let's break up, Chenle."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

[a week ago]

Jisung carefully opened the door of his father's office. He entered the well-decorated office as he was greeted by his father.

"How's it going, son?"

Jisung sat on a couch near his dad's table, "Good. I'm graduating next week. Are you going to come?"

"Advance congratulations on your graduation, Jisung. I already have plans for you after you graduate." His father said as he sipped on a champagne.

"What plans?"

"You're getting married."

That sentence made Jisung drop his jaw, "Dad? Are you serious?! I have someone I like-"

"Forget about that 'someone' you like. Our business is slowly falling down. You're getting married to the daughter of a friend of mine-"

"My gosh, dad. What kind of dad are you? You can't even support me on loving someone who I truly love." Jisung's anger is increasing.

"Listen, son. Its for your own go-"

"WHATEVER! I am not agreeing into this arranged marriage!" Jisung stands up from the couch as he heads through the door and banged it close, making sure he made a loud noise.

I won't leave Chenle for someone I don't even know.