[30: not my type]

Donghyuck thought the blind date went well. He was very nice to the two other guys, he smiled at them all the time, and did his best to be friendly to them.

But the thing is...

The two guys liked Mark more than him.

Look at those two boys desperately asking for Mark's number while Donghyuck just rolled his eyes.

Those guys would literally know Mark's number before me...

"Mark hyung, can I get your number?"

"Me too, me too! I really like you!"

Those two guys continued asking for Mark's number as they handed their phone to Mark.

Mark looked hesitant as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry, I left my phone at home and I don't memorize my number..."

The two boys frowned.

"Aww, what a shame."

"Its okay, hyung. Hope we can bump into each other again next time!"

Mark laughed at the two goofy boys and gave them head pats, "Sorry, guys. You should probably go before making your parents worry."

The two younger boys nodded, "Yes. Bye, hyung!"

The boys waved their goodbye at Mark and Donghyuck who is already outside the café.

"Thanks for making us comfortable today, Donghyuck." The boy said, who is the same age as Donghyuck that's why he's not using honorifics.

"Yep, thanks Donghyuck!" The other boy added.

"No problem." Donghyuck smiled at the two boys.

Donghyuck saw Mark swing his backpack on his shoulders as he heads outside the café where Donghyuck is at.

"Why didn't you give the boys your number?" Donghyuck asked Mark as they started to walk together.

"Because.."

"Because what?"

"Because they're not my type."

Donghyuck laughed, "Why do you have to be so honest?"

Mark also laughed, "No idea."

"Oh right, where do you live? You can go ahead right now. I'm going to the bus stop." Donghyuck asked Mark.

"I live on that building." Mark pointed at a tall building not so far from them.

"Woah, that's just a few walks. I envy you..."

"By the way, its almost 9 pm. There's no more busses that will come to the bus stop until morning."

"WHAT?! ITS ALMOST 9PM?!" Donghyuck hurriedly looked at the time on his phone. Seeing its 8:56pm, he knew that his mom is gonna kill him.

"I should take a taxi-"

"No. You can sleep over at my place." Lets just say that Mark didn't know what just came out of his mouth.

"W-what?"

"I-if you don't want to then its fine..." Mark looked away to hide his flustered face.

Donghyuck didn't ever expect that Mark would ever invite him to his place.

"Sure. I can sleep over..."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Donghyuck puts on a grey hoodie which is Mark's.

Mark gave him the grey hoodie and a boxer that is good as new, according to Mark.