[31: sleeping beauty]

Renjun slowly flattered his eyes open as he saw a sleeping Jeno cuddling him.

He's still handsome even while he's sleeping...

Renjun let out a smile as he turned his head to the other side of the bed expecting Jaemin laying beside him but he is not there. Renjun carefully removed Jeno's arms around his waist, trying his best to not wake the raven-haired boy up.

Once he finally succeeded, he sat up from the bed and tucked Jeno in to the blanket. He heads out of the bedroom and saw Jaemin watching Netflix on the couch.

He carefully sat beside the younger, "Oh, you're awake."

"Yes.." Renjun let out a yawn.

"Still sleepy?" Jaemin asked.

Renjun placed his head on the younger's shoulder, "I think so.."

Jaemin giggled at the smaller, "Sleep all you want."

Jaemin continued to watch the drama he's watching on the TV while Renjun's eyes slowly closes.

Poor boy, he's probably tired from crying the whole night. His two boyfriends also was a big help on making the crying stop. Cuddles is the solution!

Half an hour have passed and Renjun woke up again. Their position didn't change, his head is still on the younger's shoulders and Jaemin is still watching Netflix.

"Finally got the enough sleep?" The younger boy asked.

Renjun nodded, "Yep."

"Should we go and wake Jeno up?"

"Yep,lets go!" Renjun stands up from the couch and grabbed Jaemin's wrist to drag him to the bedroom where Jeno is still probably sleeping.

The two slowly opened the door and made their steps to the bed where sleeping beauty Jeno is at.

In a count of three, the two boys jumped on Jeno's body making the raven-haired boy open his eyes to see what is the sudden weight on top of his body. Turns out it was just his two silly boyfriends.

"I need five more minutes..." Jeno said with his morning voice.

Jaemin shook the boy's body, "Sleepy head, wake up!"

Renjun joined Jaemin on shaking the boy's body, "Wake up, Jeno-ya!"

"There's no school today, why do I have to wake up so early?" Jeno groaned as he puts a pillow over his head.

"There actually is and we're so late." Jaemin replied.

"Whatever, lets just skip school today."

"No-"

"Yes."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"How the hell do you make cookie dough? We should've just bought one at the grocery." Jeno said as he reads a chocolate chip cookie recipe he found on Google.

The trio decided to make chocolate chip cookies for themselves just for fun so they went to the grocery earlier to buy the ingredients that they would need.

"You and your lazy ass, Jeno." Jaemin laughed at the boy.

"It says here that we need sugar, butter, flour and-" Before Jeno could finish what he is saying, Renjun threw a fistful of flour on his face which made Jaemin burst into laughter.

"You said you needed flour." Renjun said with a funny smirk on his lips.

Jeno also grabbed a fistful of flour as he started chasing the blue-green haired boy, "Yah! Huang Renjun! Get your ass back here!"

Renjun ran for his life but while he was running he tripped over something. Good thing Jeno was able to catch him with his arms.

The two stared at each other's eyes for awhile.

Jeno threw the fistful of flour on Renjun's face, "Gotcha!"

Jaemin came at the scene and just can't help but smile, "You two should probably wash your faces."

"You're not escaping from this, Na Jaemin!"

The two boys ran to Jaemin as they rubbed their cheeks on the youngest's cheeks.

"NoOoO! My face is covered with flour now-"

"Now we all need to wash our faces." Renjun said as their giggles echoed through the living room.