[06: busy chenle]

It was now the morning of Foundation Day and everyone is busy. Students setting up their own booths here and there, teachers roaming around, and theres Chenle who was checking if everything was fine.

"President Chenle, do you know where we can place our booth?" A group of girls who was carrying heavy bags asked Chenle.

"Oh right, you can ask Ji-" Chenle looked at his side because he expected Jisung was there but the boy suddenly disappeared out of nowhere.

Where the heck is that annoying guy?

"Actually, just follow me.." Chenle said as the girls immediately followed him.

After a little bit of walking, Chenle finally found an empty spot on their school's massive green field where the girls can set up their booth.

"You can set up your booth here."

"Thank you, President Chenle." One of the girls thanked him.

"No problem." Chenle let out a small smile and walked away.

"Sunhee, put it a little bit to the left!" Chenle yelled as he noticed Sunhee decorating the gymnasium's stage.

"Got it!" Sunhee said as she sticked the colored paper a little bit to the left just like Chenle said.

"Perfect!" Chenle said as he gave her a thumbs up.

Sunhee smiled and continued decorating the stage.

"Geez, look at him working so hard." Donghyuck said as he eyes the busy Chenle from a distance with Renjun.

"Tell me about it."

"Renjun-ah, do you want to go and look around with us?" The familiar voice of Jaemin was suddenly heard. Who has his arms linked around Jeno's.

"But Hyuck would be alone-" Renjun said as he was slowly being dragged away by Jaemin.

"Oh, don't worry. Its okay for him. Right, Donghyuck?" Jaemin looked at Donghyuck's direction and winked at him.

"Y-yep....don't worry about me, Renjun! Its okay, go have fun with them!" Donghyuck said as he smiled at Renjun reassuringly.

"O-okay. Bye, Hyuck!" Renjun said hesitantly as he waved his hand at Donghyuck. He didn't want to be a third wheel, but right now, he had no choice since he was now being dragged away from Donghyuck.

"Babe, do you think dragging away Renjun like that is fine?" Jeno asked. Jaemin also linked his arms on the shorter boy's arms.

"Y-yep! Its fine." Renjun smiled at Jeno.

"Okay then, let's enjoy this day!" Jaemin smiled as they head over to a horror room booth.

"Oh no, I'm not a a fan of horror rooms-" Renjun's legs turned into jelly as he saw the booth that they are about to go into.

"Don't worry, Renjun. Jeno and I will protect you!"

Renjun sighed.

"Oh, shit." Renjun cursed in Chinese which the couple didn't quite understand.

"What?" The two boys said in chorus.

"I-i said, we should go in now..." Renjun said as he felt a sweat drop down from his forehead.

"That's the spirit!"

Here goes nothing...