[34: who's getting married?]

[7 years later]

Its been already 7 years, Chenle is now a successful CEO of an electronic company. It was hard getting in there but he succeeded anyways.

Right now, Chenle is busy reviewing and signing documents that was submitted to him earlier. Until, his secretary entered his office to say something.

"Mr. Lee Donghyuck is here. Should I let him in?"

Chenle nodded, "Yes, let him in."

His secretary clearly understood what he said as she exits the office.

Few minutes have passed and a light knock on Chenle's office door was heard. "Come in!"

The door opened and a familiar tanned male entered his office. "Hey~"

"Hey. What brought you here, Donghyuck hyung?" Chenle asked the tanned male who slowly walked closer to Chenle's table.

Donghyuck carefully sat on a chair in front of Chenle's table.

"Nothing. I just missed my handsome dongsaeng." Donghyuck pinched Chenle's cheek.

"Whatever, hyung. I'm busy today, I can't go with you somewhere." Chenle as he continued reviewing the documents.

"I see, but don't worry, Chenle. I just stopped by to give you something."

"What is it?" Donghyuck handed a white envelope to Chenle.

"What is this?" Chenle opened the envelope and reads what is written on the piece of paper.

"Its an invitation. I'm getting married!" Donghyuck proudly exclaimed.

Chenle's lips formed into a big smile, "Finally! After 7 years!"

Donghyuck also smiled, "I know right."

"So? When did Mark hyung propose?"

"Um, last month..." Donghyuck shyly said as a tint of crimson pink appeared on his cheeks.

"Oh, look at you blush like that!" Chenle teased the older.

"Stop it~"

"Good for you. I never blushed since 7 years ago."

"You really can't forget him, huh?" Donghyuck's smile formed into frown.

"I want to but I just can't-"

"You should really come to our wedding, maybe you'll see him there!"

Chenle scoffed, "Its not like I want to go to your wedding because i'll see him there. I will go to your wedding because its my beloved hyung who is getting married."

"Chenle, you should really get a boyfriend or a girlfriend. You're 25 now, you have to experience love again!"

Chenle laughed, "As if someone will like me."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "Then the staffs of your company must be a joke. All of them has heart eyes for you."

"Maybe I should try dating my coworkers..."

"What? You're really interested?"

"Why not? Dating secretly is fun and cute."

Donghyuck laughed at the younger boy, "So dating Jisung secretly back then was fun and cute?"

"Maybe..."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Donghyuck looks stunning.

With a proud smile, Chenle watches the boy who is walking down the aisle.

His bestfriend is really getting married now, huh? Chenle couldn't believe it.

He saw how Mark looks at Donghyuck with loving eyes while the tanned male is walking down the aisle.

Everybody's eyes should be on Donghyuck, but Chenle felt a stare that is looking at him. He turned his head to where he felt the stare is coming from only to meet eyes with the person he hadn't seen in 7 years.

Park Jisung...