[07: don't kiss me]

While Chenle was peacefully reading his check board, he felt someone puts a blindfold on his eyes and a plastic handcuff on his wrist. He suddenly dropped his check board on the ground because of the sudden shock.

"Yah! Let me go!" Chenle screamed as he felt two people holding both of his arms and is leading him somewhere.

"What the? Remove this blindfold and handcuffs!" Chenle tried to let go out of the people's hold but they were stronger than him.

"Am I being kidnapped? Please, just not today. I still got loads of work to do!"

"Where the heck are you taking-" Before Chenle could finish his own sentence, he felt the handcuffs was locked with another person's wrist.

The two people who was dragging Chenle earlier finally lets him go and removed the blindfold on Chenle's eyes.

Chenle looked around where he was and saw that he was in a booth decorated with hearts here and there. There was a giant sign that says COUPLE BOOTH with balloon hearts around it.

Chenle looked at his side and saw Jisung who is blindfolded. The boy looked like he also had no clue on how he got in here. Chenle removed the boy's blindfold with his right hand but when he lifted it, it felt heavy and saw Jisung's hands handcuffed with his. So he used his left hand instead.

"Chenle?"

"How'd you got in this stupid booth?" Chenle asked.

"Huh, we're in a booth? Still in school? I thought I was being kidnapped and decided to accept my fate-" Jisung said as he also looked around the booth.

"But you're right though, this booth is indeed stupid."

"Um, our booth ain't stupid, Jisung-ssi." Sunhee said, who suddenly appeared infront of them. She was the mastermind of all this.

"Sunhee, will you please let me go? Jisung can stay. Plus, I still got lots of work to do-"

"Excuse me, do you think you're the only one who wants to get out of this booth? No, shorty." Jisung said as he shaked his head and his index finger.

"Gosh, you're so annoying." Chenle said as he rolled his eyes at the taller boy.

"Enough with the chit-chat, lovebirds. Let's start!" Sunhee said as she started walking to the mini stage of their booth.

"Lovebirds? What the fuck?" Chenle cursed, who is clearly not in a good mood.

"Oh please, I know you like being us called Lovebirds." Jisung smirked which Chenle scoffed at.

"Shut the fuck up, you annoying tall ass guy."

"Geez, okay."

"Welcome to our oh-so-very-awesome booth called Couple Booth!" Sunhee said on a microphone which echoed through the mini speaker.

What a lame name.

"We invited six people in here and paired them as a couple!" Sunhee smiled brightly as she pointed at the couples infront of her.

"Invited, my ass."

There was two other couples beside Jisung and Chenle. They were handcuffed too, poor people.