[16: he accepted the milk but not my love]

"its Jisung."

That phrase kept repeating on Chenle's head.

Staring blankly on his bedroom ceiling, he wondered if it was really Jisung who gave him those letters. He didn't want to believe it was him.

Chenle looked at the wall clock only to see it is 1 in the morning, he couldn't sleep. But he doesn't care since tomorrow is Saturday.

Saturdays are the best, who wouldn't like Saturdays?

Chenle stands up from his bed as he heads to the kitchen to cook cup noodles. He opened his kitchen cabinet only to see that there is none left.

Sighing, he grabs his hoodie that was sitting on the couch, his wallet, and his phone.

He heads out from his apartment, puts the hood on over his head, and puts his hands on the hoodie pockets.

Shit, why is it so cold?

Chenle didn't expect that this weather would be this cold since he doesn't really goes out of his apartment at night.

Finally arriving at his destination which is the closest convenience store from where he lives, he pushed the glass door and heads to the aisle of cup noodles. He grabs one and opened it, he then poured hot-boiling water from the water dispenser. He also saw a triangle gimbap so he also grabbed one and went to the counter to pay for his food.

The cashier gave him his receipt and change after he was done paying for his food. He heads outside and found a table.

He puts his food down on the table and sat on the chair. He opened his cup noodles and started slurping on the hot, unhealthy, no nutrition food.

He continued enjoying his cup noodles, not minding the cold weather anymore since the cup noodles was spicy and hot. He noticed his triangle gimbap that he almost forgot about. He opened it and took a bite.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" A voice suddenly said as someone placed a small carton of milk infont of him.

Chenle looked up to see the person that just bothered him and you guessed it, its the one and only Park Jisung.

Chenle rolled his eyes.

"How bout' you?" Chenle asked as Jisung sat on the chair infront of him.

"Nothing, maybe I just wanted to see you." Jisung winked at him.

Chenle almost chocked on his noodles, "Whatever."

"You can't sleep, right?" Jisung asked as he bit on his popsicle.

"Can't you see?"

"You should drink this milk so that you'll get a little drowsy." Jisung pushed the milk carton a little closer to Chenle.

"You didn't put anything in this, did you?" Chenle raised one of his eyebrows as he eyes the milk.

"No, I can drink it first if you want-"

"Then you drink it first."

"Fine." Jisung sighed as he took a sip on the milk.

"There, are you happy?" Jisung said as he puts down the milk.

Chenle just said nothing and also sipped on the milk.

Jisung saw it and his ears started to turn pink. Isn't that an indirect kiss?

Jisung looked away and a small smile made its way on his lips.

"Yah, Park Jisung." Chenle said which made Jisung snap out of his thoughts and turn his head to Chenle again.