chapter two

Shuichi POV

They talk bad to kokichi and ask where he is?

"Yes where is kokichi he is the only one not here."

I was about to talk when maki talk.

"He's gone, he's dead. The poison make into his vain and killed him"

The reporters suddenly got quiet, i just get up and walk out the room, and the building.

I just can't accept kokichi's death, i wish i never said that bad thing to him.

That painful word, and the last i talk to him like an criminal.

If i just knew what his lies and plan in the first place then, we could protect every one

Kokichi/juuzou POV

Oh so they really tell them i died, i thought they are joking but they're not.

Poor shumai, i know he hate me, but i know what is the feeling of guilt

Well then, let's go and find a new place to stay at.

Time skip

Every day i go to different places, Shinuhara san always find me and give me some food.

I know that i want food, but why do he always following me. It's getting annoying, but we always talk to each other and know each other.

It's been a while since someone talk to me, and it's been a while since someone nice to me.

"suzuya i have food, since i know you don't have money to live by your self"

I sit on the stairs and he give me the food, he sit beside me and eat also.

"Shinuhara san, why are you always.. You know talking to me. Other people said i look crazy"

"Well i don't know either, i never really see you as a crazy person, and i'm having fun to hanging out with you"

That's makes me happy, to hear someone that they like hanging out with me.

"Anyway suzuya, what are your plannings?, like what is yoyr dream job"

I just look at him and smile

"I want to be an CCG"

"CCG?"

"Yes CCG, it's very interesting though"

He seems to be happy when i tell him i'm going to be an CCG.

"do you have fighting experience?"

Well me and the dice learn how to hand and hand combat because maybe the prank get into violents.

"Yes, i used to get into fight because of pranks i did in the past, so this is the only way to protect myself, but the pranks is on the past i'm trying to change"