Chapter eight

Shinohara POV

We get in the building, and suzuya is still not here, it makes me worried.

He only late 5-10 minutes but it's already a hour.

I'm just searching places when suddenly someone attacked me.

I dodged it and i look at the thing i dodge and it was a kagune.

This guy jump down and his kagune is like bunny, but much bigger.

The guy attacked me and i blocked it with my quinque, he just keep attacking and i'm defending

He's fast,but i still can catch up.

I attacked him and i slice him in the shoulder, but he still attacking.

I knock him back and he seems angry about it, ahh this is going to be a long fight.

I just wanted to see my son suzuya.

Kokichi/juuzou POV

I don't know when i'm going to stop fighting this two fan girls.

But it's not hmy fault, they attacked me first.

I stabbed the balck haired girl in the chest.

And she just take it out.

"Does it hurt?"

I teased her, well i never really care about the expression i'm making right now.

I went closer to the blacked haired girl and toss my knife on the air.

"Here, enjoy another 45!"

I just stab the knives into her.the white haired girl seems worried about her twin sister.

But then she take out her kagune and starting to attack me.

It's just easy to dodge it. It's like playing IT with the ms. Assassin. It makes me laugh in joy.

But i don't really care about the girl attacking the target right now is the black haired girl.

They both attacking me and it's just fun, it's hard to attack her but it's fun.

I kept dodging bit when i land i see an entance.

"Gotcha!"

I slice her into the stomach. I just play with my dagger, spining it around, and i saw her kagune disappear.

"I've taken out a fair numbers of ghouls, so i have a pretty grasp of what it takes..."

I just heard an thud and i think her body fall down, i look at her body and smile.

"...To brake you"

She just looking down, have her arms to balance her body

"So.. This is kokichi?"

I'm thinking about i defeat the girl but i remember her twin.