chapter twenty-nine

Kokichi POV

I never thought I'm going to say this thing to haise, we're member of CCG but still, we choose not to kill the threat of this world.

I know ghouls is the one who injured Mr. Shinohara, but It's our fault in the first place. And it's my fault not to notice the difference of ghouls in this world have.

Ghouls are just, humans. There are bad and good, that's the thing I failed to see.

Haise just sit there, and understand what I said when we All talk longer, haise really like the time we're together. We didn't even notice the time.

"Oh well it's very late, we need to go back"

"I'm going to escort Juuzou, should be dangerous by now"

"How about haise."

"It's okay juuzou, I can go by myself. You're one of the human here, you didn't even have your quinque so be careful"

I'm really going to worried about haise, but he's right. He's half ghoul after all, and won't get attacked by an ghoul.

"Well then, be careful too."

We say goodbyes to each other, and shuichi just following me around, looking around if there's some kind of danger. And if there is they just ended up running away.

"You're really scary shumai, you've change"

"I didn't, my personality just go back. You're just not used to this me"

Well it's true, I didn't get my memories yet, but It didn't bother me at all.

We talk until I got into the CCG building, I need to say good night to me. Shinohara.

"Ohh special investigator suzuya, you have some guest?"

One of the CCG members, well it's an high member of the CCG, they might smiling right now, but he's different in inside.

"Yes, special investigator arima. This is shuichi, you might heard him before. And shuichi this is arima Kun."

I look at shuichi, and he look mad, like he wanted to kill arima Kun, I wrap my arms around his arm to calm him down, because this place is full of CCG.

"Yes yes, I've heard him before, he's one of the youngest detective and a player of Danganronpa right?"

"Yes!"

We grew quiet and become awkward, I look at them and they are glaring at each other, it's fight between them!.

"Okay okay, shuichi do you ha-"

"Do you like a cup of coffee with me shuichi?"

What.... Why is he asking him that?, I.. this is going bad if I don't stop him they really going to make an commotions-

"I would glad to"

Shuichi smile back, but I can see his vain on his head pop out. I don't know what to do now, should I stay with them?

"Suzuya Kun, you should visit shinohara now."

"No I would glad to-"

"Now!"

"It's okay suzuya, I promised I won't do anything... Bad"

They are glaring to each other again, and they really look like they are going to kill each other.

But I don't want to get involved in that fight sooo... I leave and hop on the elevator, leave an salute from both of them, then go to shinohara's room."

Arima POV

I just get down on the lobby of the building, and I'm about to leave when I saw juuzou with someone.

I go walk towards them but at the exact moment I step out the building, this intense aura is literally so heavy.

I look around and that aura is coming from the person that suzuya's with. I go near them and smile, bit this intense pressure really bugging me.

I asked him if he's his guest, but it turns out it is. And I learn that he's name is shuichi, which is I remember before an Danganronpa player, and a detective.

But how can an detective have this literally deadly aura, he's really dangerous, more dangerous than kaneki itself.

But for the moment I'm started talking to juuzou, I can see his hateful glares, for the first it's like full of hateful.

But we started glaring at each other and this guy really hate me, His glare like he wanted to kill me, and his aura becoming more and more thicker.

I offered him to coffee which he agreed, and juuzou just go to shinohara.

We go inside and then once we got into the coffee station I take the knife and slice him.

But he just catch my wrist, I try to to force it of all my strength, but not even a slight of struggle.

He's really dangerous, much dangerous than rize herself, it's really scary, the fear I'm having right now is no joke, not even the chairman can handle it.

He let go of my hand and I just put the knife down, and go to the coffee machine to make coffee.

"What are you?"

"Mhm? I don't know, am I a human,  am I a ghoul, am I am alien, or... a monster?."

"You're not even that, you're a demon."

"Wow that's new, I didn't hear someone said that to me and coming from the CCG members that killing threats"

He's not even showing any kind of openings and have that such a cocky expression.

"You know if you ever disturb any human kind I might kill you even it cause my life"

"No shit, you're the one who's attacking us first. So listen here you piece of shit"

He get close to me with a mad expression and his eyes turn black and his kagune just pointing at my head.

"Not every ghouls are killing for just food! So if you ever kill or even attack some innocents ghouls and even my beloved suzuya, I'm not gonna hesitate to destroy this shitty building"

... Ya umm well sheesh