chapter fourteen

Kokichi POV

I woke up on someone's hand, i didn't see their face because i'm facing the front, not their chest.

i want to get away from it. But i can't, it's too.. Relaxing, i want to feel this forever.

But something is bugging me about this feeling, it's so very familiar, it's uncomfortable and relaxing at the same time

I still have jason on my hand, i look everywhere and i saw shinohara san laying on the floor.

And the memories earlier just attack my brain.

I didn't protect shinohara san, i'm such a disappointment, you should protect him suzuya.

I'm on deep thought when i feel that someone hug my waist from behind.

It was the guy, i want to look who is it but this suddenly feeling that i should not look behind

"Calm down suzuya san"

A soft voice, i knew it was familiar. Shuichi saihara

"Shuichi what are you doing here?"

I have to calm down, but i don't really care about his answer, i don't have time for him. I have to make sure shinohara san is okay.

"I just worried about you, oh and maki is also here"

"Maki?"

Miss assassin?, why is she here.

"I'm here gremblin"

I looked at her and it's really maki

"What are you both doing here, this area is closed"

"I'm on my way going to my apartment, i didn't know the attacked because i closed my phobe earlier, you know kaito is always annoying me"

She seems... Calm, she usually mad at me, and always glare if i just get close to her. But she change.

"How is shinogara san?, is he okay?"

I felt someone pat my head, and it was shuichi.

"He's okay, they're going to heal him"

That's a relieved, but i'm still disappointment by myself, i should protect shinohara san.

Shuichi POV

When i said that shinohara is okay, he seems relieve for a second and then he suddenly stare into abyss, and just not talk.

He still hold the scythe, it's scary though, but it's his weapon.

Some of the CCG get close into us and tell us to take care of suzuya, since we know him, while shinohara is recovering.

It's better than he got into complete stranger, they said that suzuya is going to have day off.

That's the perfect time to get to know suzuya more. I can feel that he fell unconscious.

"Are you really going to reintroduce him to the class?"