chapter twenty

Nishiki POV

I really have to fight 3 of them, well they are really bad at fighting, and they are not bad at using kagune.

But they are still bad, even though kaneki is half female ghoul, he still can defeat me but this 3.

All of them is from CCG and they are so weak, really weak.

I look at the brat and he's just sitting on the abandoned car, like he's watching some good movie.

But this guy is eating himself, is he out of his mind?.

I attacked them with my kagune but someone interrupted. He blocked my attack.

"Mr. Sass"

"Sensei"

"Huh? Who are you?"

I look at him and trying to think who can possibly be him.

Shuichi POV

A new member join the fight, he have white hair but black in the roots.

"King of the imitations?"

There's something about him, that giving me a familiar and in the same time unfamiliar aura.

The guy attack, well i can't hear what he's saying but looks like, that bastard know what i'm thinking.

But that bastard seems annoyed about that guy keeps attacking like a fly.

He kicked the guy in the guts and the guy got knock back.

But this guy look like kaneki.. But i don't care if it's kaneki, he's one of the half ghoul from CCG.

The bastard looked at the 3 half ghoul and attacked them. But that guy in kanekis body, blocked it.

He seems ordering the others to retreat, that's going to ruin the plan if they do.

So i attacked them, then get back next to this bastard. They all get knock back.

I looked at the bastard and i can tell he's pretty pissed off.

"They are mine"

"Well you invited me here, so i don't care what's yours and not"

The guy take off his uniform and his necktie. And seems ordering something to the other person but i can't hear it.

I watch his kagune grow, and i just smile, while waiting the kagune to fully grow.

It's really rize's kagune, i'm really pissed about how she died, like bro she died to a mear fragile human.

I looked at the bastard and just flew back, i don't want to fight i want to see if he get better or worst from afar.

The guy attack the bastard with rize's kagune.... But.

"You're really a tough one"