chapter thirty-one

(let's make this quick)

Kokichi POV

Shuichi and haise is been out for hours now, I'm really getting worried. And touka has been eating human food, it's bad for her.

But she said that she wanted the child to be an human, not a ghoul or she referred herself as a monster, because it will be hard to them.

It's really sad because she referred herself as a monster, but I don't think she is, she's too kind hearted for being a monster.

"You okay there, lier?"

It's miu, she still teasing me being a lier, well I can't blame her since I'm the reason why she experience death.

"I'm just worried, what if something bad happened to shumai"

"Pooichi is strong, sometimes it's just my mind and gut telling me to get away from him, so don't worry about him, I'm more worried about his opponents though."

"... I'm sorry again, you know.. what happened to the game"

"It's okay lier, since I also have plan killing you back there..."

We talk and talk, just like we used to do, but a lesser perverted conversation.

The door opened and it revealed an injured haise and shuichi just assisting him. Touka just ran towards them and assisting haise, while I go to shuichi and notice the blood from his head.

"What happened?"

I asked, while gently getting the hair out of the way to look if it's a big injury.

"We won, he take care of it."

I don't care about that, I care about him. He's bleeding and it's dripping non stop.

I take him hand and drag him into a chair and force him to sit down, so I could clean the wounds and treat it.

"You're becoming reckless, shumai"

That make shuichi froze, and just stared at me in shock, and then when he got his senses back he hugged me and buried his face on my body.

"I'm so happy that you called me 'shumai' again..."

I just smile and pet his head, I forgot that nickname a long time ago, and abandoned it because of what he said to me that day and because I thought I will never see him again.

But what kind of luck did I get? I though I can have my own life, but they immediately know it's me.

The petting last a few hours, because he constantly fall a sleep, and just don't want to let me go, so I ended up on his lap for a past hours, and sleeping because of exhaustion.

Miu is just making fun of me, and taking pictures and tells me it's a black mail for the young detective.

Even shuichi didn't go into the camera now, he still famous, most is the teens, and some adults. And maki is sending some stabbing glares and kaito is just making maki relaxed.

"Come on maki, let them be. I know you don't trust shuichi because of his wrong doings, but he'll never hurt kokichi before".

"I don't care, I don't trust him"

"Come on maki roll"

Kaito just drag her out the room, and I have to stay here and let him sleep.

.

Years has passed, and so many happened,  the ghoul attack has been lessened, and even some
Of them befriended humans.

Hais- i mean kaneki is with his wife now with his human kid, they look so happy. and shuichi also proposed to me, and now we're engage.

Shinohara woke up and he resigned and make me as his son, he knows it's too late since I'm already in my 20s, so i just be him son but not in government's eyes.

I go with him and assist him, he still weak and can't even take care of himself because his wife and children left him.

We're in the zoo and i'm pushing the wheelchair and walking around with shinohara san.

"How about saihara? When i woke up i notice he's really clingy to you, why didn't you have time with him?, It's really burden if you just with me all the time."

"Oh come on shinohara san, i won't take the time you both missed."

We both look at the person who said it, and it's shuichi with his detective uniform and a bouquet in his hands, he give it to shinohara and saying that he's happy that shinohara is healing.

But why is he here?, He should be on the work... And we supposed to meet up soon, not now!.

"Shuichi how did you know where are we?"

"You both always going here, this place is also the time where shinohara san got me here"

"Well then since shuichi is here, why wont you join us in our walk"

"I would glad too"

He look at me and i have a bad feeling about this, i know that smirk that guy will stick on me like a leech.

Well he is sticking on me like a leech, shinohara san can't see it, but he is hugging me from behind, and just walk with us.

"You both know that you can tell me everything right?"

That make both of us off guard, how did he know?, We know that shuichi is always like leech but we didn't took that far.

"How can my son hide that he's engaged, he might not want me to walk him on the Aile"

"Shino-"

"My son didn't even call me "father"".

This really make me embarrassed because first, i'm not used of calling him "father", and second it's because i really planned telling him later.

"...father, i would love you to walk me on the aile, but i prepared it to be an surprise"

"Wait really? I ruined my supposed to be suprise!"

He sound so sarcastic, are we really that obvious?, Well shuichi is always clinging on me!! That damn shuichi.

They just both laugh, it's not funny i really plan to tell it to him, but he already know!!

(Fin)

(Sorry for the hurry ending, i just can't really think of any scene and any good plot, i know that most of it is from the tokyo ghoul scenes, but i don't have choice since i only think of plot not even planned it, it's just bugging in my head so i just write it, but this is the ending.)