chapter twenty-eight

Kaneki/haise POV

"So what are you doing here, haise?"

Juuzou San really so energetic, but I look at the person behind him, It's a guy, well not ordinary guy, it's the famous detective that decided to private his work.

But even thought he's an detective, if you see him on real life he has this strong present, he's really dangerous. I can't let juuzou San go with this person.

"Well I'm just having coffee here, you can consider this place as my free time place, how about you juuzou? What are you doing here?"

He smile and wrapped his hand on the detective's hand, the detective seems shock first but smile softly.

"I'm on date with shumai"

I'm confused because juuzou San only minding business, he even don't have time for some hang out with friends, or anything like that. But he's on the date now?.

"Date?"

"Yup, but let's do this a double date haise!"

He sit on the other side of the table, and the detective sit next to me. And the detective look at the woman and the woman just walk towards us and sit next to juuzou San.

This guy present to normal people is completely nothing, but his present are really strong to me, I think the girl also know about it. And I think kaneki know about it also, they are really scared.

"S.. so juuzou San, how did you met shuichi?"

"Ohh you know his name?"

"Well I used to read and watch some kind of crime related, and he is one of the detective there"

"Ohhh.. well as all as I remember we met on the game, but all my classmates and friends saying that we've been together since we we're kid."

Saihara seems agreed to that, but what game is he talking about? And why won't he remember some of his childhood.

"Uhh what kind of game it is"

"It's an Danganronpa, it's a killing game. We didn't know it has side effects, so that's why 'suzuya' can't remember"

"Yes you've been telling it to everyone about it before"

Wait Danganronpa?, Since I really like that kind of crime as I said before, but I didn't know that it will be true death experience.

"But I though Danganronpa is fake, and you're just actors."

He laugh and his expression suddenly turn serious.

""Oh come on kid, it's real that's why everyone loved it""

A sudden memories play in my head, it's kaneki's memories. But why am I getting this memories?.

"Yes! Until they used the memory flash, which make you forget anything happened before the game"

"Yes it's really made us think that's really our memory and story"