chapter sixteen

Shuichi POV

A few months after they woke up

I'm infront of the mirror looking at my reflection, i still can't get over to kokichi's death.

But this i didn't know about this, but why my past self didn't say this.

My eyes are black with red colored eyes. I'm an ghoul, a pure ghoul. Why he didn't tell that to me.

Maybe he taught that he's going to come back, since the doctor said my memories will going back slowly.

That's explains why my sense of taste suddenly get change, it's not like this to killing game.

Well it's an virtual anyway so it's going to change my sense of taste.

What am i going to do. I put both of my hands on the pocket of my past clothes and i feel something on my right hand.

I take it out and it's a paper, i open it and it has notes on it. It's an address, of an coffee shop called anteiku.

Should i go there? Maybe i get some information about me. I get out of my apartment and go to that location.

And maybe i'll just going to drink some coffee. Since it's an coffee store.

I get into the place and it's so beautiful, i get inside and it don't have much of the costumers but the stuff.

The stuffs are looking at me, and a girl with her bangs covering her other eye is get closed to me.

"shuichi... Where have you've been?!"

"Sorry...?"

They seems shock about it, and i don't know why, my only theory is i have different personality back then.

"I-impostor, brother shu don't say 'sorry'"

The kid with short brown hair said, so i'm that kind of person.

"Maybe we can hear he's story first, you know he said that he's going to join the game"

The old man said, must be the owner of this place. We go to the second floor and all the stuff and others join.

"So what happend?"

The girl with half bangs asked. Well i'm going to tell the truth since my past self get me here

"I'm sorry, the doctor said i have temporally amnesia, because of the force memory change on the game, i got here because the paper said i should go here"

"Well that's not a fun game"

"Brother shu didn't tell us what kind of game he joined in, but he looks so happy when we talk about it."

The door open and a guy with a glasses walk in, he looks like have badmood, but when he sees me it became worst.

"Ahh great, just looking at your face, make my day worst"

"Enough nishiki, he just got back to the game, and seems have a amnesia, but just temporally"

"So you're telling me that the psychopath and an obsessed shuichi, is different."