chapter twenty- three

Shuichi POV

he's now standing on the podium of the stage, i wonder what's he's going to do next, i want to know how strong is he. But his part of his leg open up and reveal an knives, it's the same knives he used on the 2nd time we met.

He started throwing the knifes, he aims on uta, all of that knife, stab uta, he improved when the last time i saw him. But one thing caught me. His gaze, it's much sharper. It's not like the childish type like the last i saw him.

It might be because of shinohara, he still on coma, i can't visit him because i'm not part of his family, and i'm not part of CCG, that's the only detective can go. Since CCG have this rules now, that they are not allow to have interviews.

They all screaming because uta fell down, he's fine. The other day he did that to me, i almost fall for it. He likes playisng dead, it's impressive because it looks real.

"It's suzuya!, the doves are out to get us!"

I look at ayato, he knows kokichi, and he didn't tell me. I've been finding just a hair of him in a past 2 years but none. But him, he know kokichi, and where he's about and he didn't tell me.

He knows i'm obsessed with kokichi, and i really want to find him, but he didn't tell me, looks like we're going to have some long talk about this. Ayato

I can tell he notice me glaring at him, he didn't want to get on my bad side, but looks like it's your bad day ayato, but i know hinami will stop me doing somthing on him.

I focus on kokichi, he's started throwing knifes on the audience, perfect in their heads, he's much better than those half ghoul, he's not even using his quinque yet.

The audience started to run, and he's pretty chill about it. He land and his back is showing us, he leans his head and look on our direction. well not our direction, but on madam.

Oh looks like kokichi i's going to kill the one who torture him before, i would love to see it too, i don't care about the hiring events, if kokichi want to do something, i'm going to support it.

He looked at me, ahh those red blood eyes, it's so beautiful it's a gem, i want it. I want all of him, i want to take my mask off and run into him and kidnapped him. But i want to see at the end so i just smile.

He just glare at me, what a cold reply, they trying to get madam out of this place, but she's too shock to see kokichi.  Hinami and the guy who join us, i forgot his name already, they go out. Maybe they are going to sign the others.

I just stay here and watch kokichi, it's more intertaining. I wont let you go off my sight again, i sign him to do it, i don't really care what hapend to madam, but i want to watch kokichi kill her.

But ayato starting to attack him, this shit are trying to harm kokichi, but i kinda enjoy him moving while in his dress, that dress is a bit short though, it's shows so much skin. But it's so good on him so it's okay what kind of clothes he wears.

I saw him take off his wig and that's why i can't see him everywhere, he dye his hair black, it's so beautiful to him. but this fight is kinda unfair kokichi don't have his quinque. He have to fight ayato just with physical fight.

Kokichi/Juuzou POV

I'm fighting with this ghoul, they have similar kagune with the rabbit, i'm going to call them rabbit 2.0.but they are getting annoying, i'm even having fun on this fight.

I don't have jason, it's an unfair fight, they have also another friend, but they friend is just watching, i notice them when i'm looking at that "madam".

I hate her, she's on my memory and she's always beating me and just making me her I entertainment, she even put me into those fight stage, but in my memory someone save me.

But let's go back to that random person, i notice him because he have monokuma mask, he must be obsessed with that bear and those killing game, that i don't want to participate again. But let's focus on this rabbit first

"Going up agains this rabbit, i may be a bit of a disadvantage without my jason"

That monokuma masked seems looking every moves, i felt so many mixed emotion on him, but i have to focus on this bunny, or i might get injured so bad.

But i wonder what happend to haise's member, i hope he found haise, since i heard that he's the weakest, he can't fight, and he can't also get his kagunr pop out.

I might take longer here since this is an S rank ghoul, and i don't have my jason, and it's really annoyed me, i can't get closed to him because he keeps moving and attacking.

I saw him stop, he might be talking with someone, i attacked him but he dodge it and he hide, i'm running out of my babies so i have to hide also. If i really have my jason i'm already finish it.

I peak a little and i look at the person he's with, they also on the road accident that reported, but they didn't really fight, but on the report even though he didn't used his kagune, he's so strong.

We don't have an report of them also so he's mystery, i want to know them, i want to know how strong they are, are they treat or not, but if they are treat i have to eliminate them immediately.

(Hi how's your day?)