chapter thirty

KOKICHI POV

I really don't know what happened, it's just shuichi is waiting in front of the elevator, and go this big smile on his face.

"How is it?"

"... It's okay...?"

"Let's get you home now."

"Did something happened?"

"Oh nothing, let's just go."

That's really suspicious, I don't know what did he to to him, but since it's really late I have no business on that kind of things

"Okay, let's go"

.

Shuichi POV

It's been months since then, me and kokichi don't have time to see each other. Since that CCG started to rampage and attack again.

But kaneki is back, and after the wedding things really become worse, and very exhausted, this doves really like to pop out of no where and started attacking some ghouls that just trying to have fun and celebrate the wedding.

And that also ended the peaceful day of Tokyo, kaneki's power went overboard when he saw them attacking touka, that experiment ghouls are trying to take kaneki back, worst that weak kid from the past.

"So what are we going to do?, If this giant beast will stay here, it's really doomed to all of the human, and we're next"

They all looked at me like it's my fault, but excuse me. I only teach him how to fight, not how to make this giant world threat king beast

"You handle it shuichi, you can take it down by your self"

This guy, I don't want to do it, and did he really think I can handle it on my own?.

"I don't want to, and I'm not that strong to 'handle it by myself'"

"This... You're literally stronger than kaneki! If you refuse because of useless reason we all going to die."

"YOU all going to die, not me."

"Oh yeah? Yes we all going to die, that's include you're beloved blueberry."

That make me froze, because I rather die than seeing kokichi die Infront of me. I don't want to repeat that unwanted memories, most importantly the last thing I said to him, and the play he died in.

Where he died just to confused monokuma and the mastermind. And left in that dark and cold place.

"...fine, I just want you to evacu- you know what never mind I don't trust any of you to protect kokichi"

"...you can trust kaneki there, he knows him as haise right?"

"Yes but that kid is coming with me, he's the one who make this gigantic monster"

"just leave it to us cockichi , I promise we will look for him!"

I look at who said that, and it's miu and the others also here too.

"Yes shuichi, let me see kichi again."

"... Fine, just once.. If I heard you shot him again I will rip you into pieces"

Maki POV

For the past days I remember all my memories, not even kaito don't remember some of it, but I remember everything. Like I mean EVERYTHING.

I'm quite shock when I see the face of the mysterious boy that always with kokichi is shuichi.

I even remember how I always threaten him to get away with kokichi, but after that is worst, I knew something is wrong!, The past him is really obsessed and a psychopath!!

One day also, I saw Something terrified me to the bone, those covered in blood tentacles while body is laying on the ground really make me lucky that I got out there alive and unnoticeable.

But this time he didn't make his ghoul self hidden, in fact he let out a strong blood lust and the ghoul eyes.

But we started to walk and trying not to have fight with other ghouls and the people also.

"Let's get kokichi first then Let's convince him with the other CCG members to work with us."

"No shit you think the other CCG will go and team up with a fucking group of ghouls that they've been chasing after? No way"

"Do you think I'm that stupid? One of the reason why this kid is going with me because he used to be part of that doves"

Once we reached the CCG building, members of the CCG are roaming around the lobby, and in fear because of the gigantic monster.

"... Haise? Shuichi?... Every one.. what's going on here?"

I recognized that voice, it's been a while. He changed from the last time I saw him, well it's really heart breaking to hear him scream so painfully on that last ghoul attack.

Shuichi and kaneki went and talk to kokichi, kokichi seem denial about it, but he just look at us and nod.

Kokichi POV

I look at shuichi walking towards the gigantic creature with haise, I don't know what's happening, I've been asking them so I got some information about that. I go and asked the guy with glasses.

"the CCG's attacked the after wedding party, kaneki got mad and got out of control, and made that."

"... Wedding?"

"Kaneki and touka's wedding."

He point at the cafe girl, she seems worried also. But the more I think it the more I'm mad, I just pout.

"D..did i do something wrong?"

Touka asked.

"That haise! How dare he didn't invite me!! Me?! I thought I'm his friend."

Touka pat my back and just being comforting.

"It's okay, since the party is not over yet, you can join us. And I'm going to apologies for by his behalf about forgotten to invite you."

"... Hey can I punch him after all of this?"

"... Uhh well it's his problem so punch him how ever you like"

"... You're my bestfriend now!".

She's really cool, I like her to be my bestfriend.

"Sorry for interrupting but I'm you're bestfriend first, and as long as you want to talk but we have to evacuate first"

Maki said, and she literally glared at touka. We go and evacuate first, and I look back for I second, I really hope that shuichi and haise is going to be alright.

(Hello sorry for long update again)