chapter twenty-two

Kokichi POV

We're going to the plan, when we sees the car of the nutcracker, the we make our move, we go to her car and they just drive us to the place.

Haise's member seems nervous, looks like this is his first time doing this, disguise mission, i sometimes hate this kind of mission but this time it's not bad.

I just smile at him so he calm down, and i'm just signaling him that's everything going to be okay, there's some gas that is filling the car, i knew this going to happend, haise's member panic a little bit.

I just let myself influence by the smoke and let me sleep, since i'm the one want this, i might as well have fun.

I wake up into this small room, it's an shipping container, i get up and trying to contact haise's member but i think it's no used.

Ahh this is bad, we get locked into seperate rooms, this is really bad, i hope haise's member is okay, if he got on the stage he's going to be one of the rares because he's an half ghoul.

This place is also small so i need to get out of here, i'm claustrophobic because of the killing game, but not going to lie i like this dress.

It's comfortable, kinda short but it still can hide my babies (knifes) , but still, i need to focus, i still have to protect that guy, it's my mission and an promise.

Shuichi POV

I really have this good and bad feeling. I'm getting excited, i wonder what's going to happend later. We are in the dark room, it's really dark but still we have to guard this fatty.

This fucker going to do what ever she wants, she even being touchy and taking some fucking disgusting shit.

I don't like her, even if it's an mission i'm not going to help her, but ahh i want to see kokichi so bad, it's been 2 years even i look at the CCG's building, i didn't see him, even when i stay all they no kokichi.

He's really well, that's why next time i get him on my grasp i will not going to let him go, even if he don't want to. Whether i have no choice just to take his freedom by chaining him up and lock him on a room.

I want to see his eyes, a despair, and helpless eyes, while tears falling down him cheeks, i want him to be mine again.

The light open the there's 2 people on the stage, they are performing just like on the circus, it's not even funny but everyone is laughing. But i like the eye balls part,it rain eye balls and he just juggle it.

The fucker is trying to laugh like a cute voice but it come out so ugly, i really want to get out of here and just watch the auction peacefully.

The last rope, they pull it and a giant structure just fall down, i has stairs on it, it's just a small tower.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting for so long, the auction is about to get underway"

The curtain open and it reveal a guy with a mask, it's uta i know because of his voice and i know that he's been hosting the auction. I kinda don't care about what he's saying.

A first person got out of the curtains and uta said it's an actor, he's useless since he's a human. He's screaming about stopping what our doing, but what's special to him to stop this auction?.

But since it's a celebrity, the bid is higher than normal humans, but this fucker really going to bid on the celebrity for 31 million, she's fighting with bidder 33,  but guest what, she lost.

"Who is that man?"

"They call him 'croque monsieur' he's in a different conglomerate than big madam, but he's also a billionaire ghoul"

"This is the way that humans are traded, then?"

He's really a curious guy, since it's his first time getting inside the auction, he don't know many people got here.

The light open again and it revealed an girl with an eye patch, she looks familiar. I focus on her face, and indeed i know her, or i have to say him.

It's that brats from CCG, they are all weak, but what is he doing here?, does he the only one got here?. did he get taken?.

There are so many question in my mind, but i remember the feeling earlier, and that's snap, for all the question in my head only one is standing.

They are going to attack, ohh so exciting, i want to see it until the end, i want to see this place destroy and this fatty die.

Uta take his eye patch and every one got shocked, he can't even control his eyes, his really weak. This guy keep telling that thats "toru" guy.

But this is indeed rare on auction, the bidders is fighting about it, it's really rare, but weak i don't like him, but looking at him, he seems panicking, what is he waiting for an order, or next step?.

Uta seems whispered something to him that make him shocked, looks like he destroy this one eye ghoul's hope.

But looks like she won this time, she bid 200 million, looks like she accuallt have that kind of money.

But i have this feeling that that one eyed ghoul is not the good feeling, but this feeling is getting grew and grew, so this next person is the good feeling, now i'm excited.

The curtain opens and it shows a black haired girl with red eyes, she walk forward and she's very calm... She looks like a doll.

But.. Why am i so.. Turn on haha, it's not a she but it's a he, it's kokichi. He became more beautiful, i look at the everyone.

So many people looking at him, i have to take him away and lock him so i'm the only one can have him, But i want to see what he's going to do next.

"Alright, our starting bid-"

"You won't need one"

He lick his lips and jump, he's really going to attack this whole place, so exciting.