chapter twenty - six

Kokichi POV

Shuichi.. Just killed an ghoul. He have kagune. But since when?, He's not some kind of ghoul that like haise's member.

But he is a full blood. And his expression is very psychotic, I once saw it, but i gaslight myself and think that it's just nothing, it's because of his fast moodswing, i just tell myself that it's an illution.

But now it's not. He killed an ghoul, he's a detective, one of the popular detective. And here he is killing ghouls. Not to mention he's killing his own kind.

Looking at his kagune, it's so beautiful. The way it's shine and the color of it. It's like a very expensive stone. But the aura his giving, it's so horrifying.

Very different from the shuichi i met in the killing game, his a different person. This is his true color, his personality before the game.

A sudden flashback just got into my head, it's shuichi blood splatted on his face and some bodies lying on the floor.

He seems young. 14 or 15, he also have this psychotic face, and he just smile and walk towards me.

"Mr. End what are you doing?!"

I snapped out of the flashback, and just like me the other ghoul is also shock about it.

"Like i said, i'm not going to hurt my beloved"

He adjust his kagune, and make it point at everyone, but why am i include at that kagune?.

He attack everyone, and i closed my eyes and waiting for the impact. But i just got  something wrapped around me and just lift me and Just a sudden move it will going to squeeze me.

But i expect being thrown by no, i felt an strong arms wrapped around me.

"Why are you making that face, i told you're my beloved, i would never hurt you even though you hated me."

I open my eyes and he have this boring face,but his eyes is still glowing red.

"End!! Are you siding the enemy?"

Shuichi and i looked at the person who said it, and it's someone who survive.

"No. I'm just siding my beloved, and i'm always on my beloved's side, no matter what."

Then suddenly shuichi's kagune stab that man.

"Are you hurt?"

Shuichi checked on me, if i got some injuries or something wrong with me. but suddenly i remember the 2 haise's member.

"I'm okay, but we have to look of the 2 of them is okay"

Shuichi seems to be out of it, and he just looked at the wall, and then i sae in his ear, an communication.

"Sorry my beloved, but i have to go."

He take my hand and kiss it, and he stayed on that position for a second.

"Next time i see you, let me kidnapped you. Okay?"

He stand straight and bow at me, a butler type of bow.

"Well then see you again. My beloved"

Then he disappear, i really don't know what kind of ghoul he is. And i really want to know.

But let's not think about that right now, i have to look at the two member.

I saw them fighting mama, which is impressive that they didn't die yet.

I just attack mama. and remembering those things she did to me, is not enough for easy death.

She should die in slow time. Let her feel the pain. Tortured her like she did to me, and do it over and over until she died.

But there's one question that has been in my mind for a while now, i really wanted to know the truth.

"Mama, do you even just once.. Loved me?"

She looked at me and then she have this angry face amd started cursing at me.

"I will never lov--"

Someone closed my ears and the others just killed mama.

But i knew that she's going to tell that, i'm just a mare tool for the people. I just want to live in peace, with the person i love.

An image of shuichi pop out of my mind. I'm really going crazy about this. I'm keep thinking about shuichi in this point.

Shuichi POV

this weakings really want me right now, but that people i sence there seems have madam now so i don't have to worried about kokichi.

"What do you want?"

"You suddenly disappear, hinami went and look for you."

"Oh i saw her fighting some crazy maniac, and kaneki seems black out there also."

He looked at me, and seems like speechless and then switch into annoyed impression.

"Why you didn't help her!?"

Bro you called me here, while i'm going to have moments with my beloved, then why would i help her.

"It's because i don't want to. You called me here, and why me?. Help her by your self, it's your little crush so be an hero"

He looks like annoyed and also blushing. He think i didn't know? Bruh it's obvious, even the other knows.

Both of them is blind, they didn't even know they have feelings for each other.

He just left and he's embarrassed now, you deserve it. You take my suppost to be moments.

i should just take my anger to the CCGs, they are weak, i even let the other ghouls to kill them since they are weak.

But they all ended up dying. Those stupid Ghouls didn't even killed a single CCG. It's just an easy task.

But well then, let's finish this early and i have to get ready, kokichi is on my sight again. Might as well take him on a date tomorrow.

Yep that's a very good idea.

(Hello ^^)