chapter nine

Welp the chapter 7 and 8 you know the twin fight.... Well i just realize that it's from different place.... And i... OKAY IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE I SAW IT.

Shuichi POV
3 years ago.

We made it, we beat the game. But still i'm upset on what the ending are.

I failed to save every one, i failed to save the love of my life, i even tell him some hurtful sentence.

While i'm thinking, i saw himiko chan fall down, and next is maki chan, i got worried about it.

But then my eyesight slowly disappearing then all i see is the darkness.

Did we failed?, once i open my eyes, i saw that i'm in a room, white room, i saw a person and it's a nurse.

She have purple hair and kinda look like kokichi though. But where am i?

"You're awake finally"

She said, she musy be relieved in that.

I try to speak but i can't, she gave me a cup of water and i jusy drink it.

"Where am i?"

"Wait before that i have to call doctor h."

She press the botton on the wall that have lettet H on it.

"You are in the hopes hospital, and the killing game you are in, is only an VR"

I look at the desk beside the bed and i saw an VR headset, my mind is full of thought.

VR. Tsumugi said that we are inside the virtual, that means. Every one is alive.

"Is... Everyone okay?"

She look at me and then smile.

"Of course they are fine"

The door open and a guy wit brown hair is going in.

"Hello my name is hajime, but call me dr. H"

"Um.. Can i see the others?"

"After the test saihara"

"Test?"

"We're going to see if you got mental illness"

Just a few hours we're finish doing test, and they say i'm allow to go now.

So i go to the cafeteria and saw all of them. Well so i thought all of them.

I'm trying to find the certain person, the one that make me cry for days.

"Oh you already wake up shuichi"

I heard someone said, i look who said that and it was kaede

"Kaede it's nice to see you again"

"Well do you want to join us, we are looking at our stuffs before we get into the game"

"Stuff?"