chapter twenty- seven

Kokichi POV

well i'm now don't know what to do, I've been stuck in this room for a while now.

Those people really force me to take a break.

I get up and walk outside to have some air, since I don't want to be an prisoner on my own room.

I go to the zoo park, it's been a while since I visited here, since I've been focus on work, I didn't notice that I didn't have time to have fun in my life anymore.

"I'm surprised that my beloved kokichi is outside"

I look at the person who talk and it's shuichi.

"I'm not kokichi, I'm suzuya juuzou"

"That name only is for your safety, but you real me still kokichi"

Well that's right, I didn't agree to change my name, so they just make an fake name to cover it up.

"What do you want shuichi?"

Shuichi just smirk and walk towards me, I thought he's going something bad, but he just hugged me.

He put his mouth on my shoulder and just kissing it.

"You didn't call me 'beloved' anymore"

"I don't feel like it"

"You're being cold kokichi"

"You changed also"

This guy really want me to pity him, But everyone said that I have romantic relationship with shuichi before the game.

Even maki said it, she even can't accept it because he have this huge hate on shuichi.

"I didn't change, I just back on my old self"

Shuichi step back and offering me his hand, he want me to grab on it. Well since I have nothing to lose I just grab on it.

"Since we have some difficulty on our life on the past, kokichi. I want that we start over"

"Start over? What do you mean?"

"You know, know each other again, and start a relationship. Just like we are back from the start I saw you."

That's not a bad idea, since I don't have much of my memories from the past I would take this opportunity to know shuichi more.

"Sure..."

Shuichi seems happy about it, on the auction mission when I saw him he looked like he haven't sleep for days. But he seems really happy.

Shuichi take his hand and place it on his chest and slightly bow. He smile like he found something exciting.

"Pardon, my name is shuichi saihara. I'm 21 years old, As you know I'm a ghoul a full blood to be exact."

He explains and it seems not enough for me, but still enough to me to reply.

"My name is kokichi ouma, I'm 21 years old. And CCG investigator, and a little crazy on the battle field"