15

"Sorry for pushing you." spoke Corpse

"Stop talking to me." huffed Mei

"Oh."

"I'm just joking around, don't worry."

"Yeah, I know."

Mei heard a ding from her phone, It was from Genesis, one of her best friends.

Jenny

Hi

wat

can we play ate bal

no
i'm on karl's stream dumb as

oh.
ok i will watch

no don't

i'm in love with hasanabi

Mei laughed at the sudden change. She knew how much of a simp her friend was for Hasan but somehow every-time she confessed her feelings for him she would be caught off guard. Genesis and Hasan were together so it wasn't as one sided as she would make it seem.

"What are you laughing at?" asked Corpse

"Nothing, I just got a text." spoke Mei

"Oh, about that... we should probably exchange numbers, right?" asked Corpse

"Yeah! We should, well if you want to."

"I'm fine with it."

"Okay, how are we-" started Mei before the game ended. Brooke and Tina had decided to kill the rest as Corpse and Mei were speaking.

"What the" started George

"Okay now that we have Quackity back from the dead." spoke Karl, he was interrupted

"I did what I had to." spoke Quackity

A new game started, Mei and Corpse hadn't gotten to finish their conversation.

"Hello" spoke Quackity's voice, dragging out the last letter.

"Not you." groaned Mei

"Wow, you've changed Mei... I thought we were alike." spoke Quackity as their characters met up. Mei pushed him to the floor quickly and started to run away.

"You wish you were like me!' spoke Mei as she entered the hallway. Bumping into Brooke as she did so.

"Hi, Brooke!" spoke Mei

"Hi!' replied Brooke

"Where is everyone?"

"Uh, probably doing tasks. I'm not sure I haven't really seen-" started Brooke as they were filling O2... A scream interrupted them from far away.

They both quickly ran towards where the screaming was coming from... As they both arrived to the crime scene, there laid Quackity's corpse... again. He had willingly walked into the electricity. Well, at least that's what Corpse and George had told them.