39

Mei's heel tapped the floor anxiously.

Quackity, Karl and Corpse were coming over soon...

She had to clean her house, again! They couldn't just go out to eat since Corpse still hadn't done a face reveal and of course Quackity, Karl and Mei had.

It would be way too risky if they even attempted to eat outside.

They were supposedly ordering pizza. Corpse had already picked Quackity and Karl up. Sending her a quick text that they'll be there in five minutes.

Corpse

five minutes.

yeah yeah shut up

Mei pressed call.

To her surprise he picked up.

"Mei?" spoke Corpse. His phone was on one of his thighs, shaking a bit since he was driving.

"MEI!" yelled Quackity

"HEY!" added Karl, Quackity reached over and picked the phone off of his lap. He held the phone horizontally, showing both Karl and him. Big smiles on both of their faces.

"We're in a car!" spoke Karl with a thumbs up.

"I can see that." laughed Mei

"When we do arrive, don't try what you tried at vidcon." spoke Quackity.

"SHUT UP ABOUT VIDCON." Mei screamed firmly.

"Why is she so mad?" asked Karl

"What did she do?" Corpse asked from the front. His voice was much quieter because of all the background noise.

"She-"

"QUACKITY!" She yelled.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!" He screamed back.

"NO! DONT TELL THEM."

"Or what?" He challenged

"I'll rip your beanie off and post it on the internet!" She threatened him.

"You won't! You failed the last-"

"Quackity!"

"Turn this car around!" Quackity leaned towards Corpse.

"Huh?"

"You must've done something super embarrassing..." Karl shook his head in pity.

"We're here." spoke Corpse, Mei rushed onto her feet. Quickly hanging up the call and running outside to greet her friends.

Quackity pushed the car door open. Running towards Mei happily, his arms stretched open. Mei did the same, wrapping her arms around him. They embraced each other while Corpse and Karl watched.

"You're so short." mumbled Mei

"You're literally shorter than me, shut up."